Log Fence Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by celestialdancer, Jun 14, 2009.

1. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Argh! I'm Desperate! I wish I could have gone!
    Oh.. Pics too when everyone gets home and has the opportunity to relax :p

2. Totally andie and standie

Totally andie and standie Well-known Member

I WANT PICCIES!!!!!!!!!! :p

3. eventkid1

eventkid1 Well-known Member

OMG what a weekend :)
    first off in my dressage Mac was a little bit, well himself! HA! I literally laughed at him, along with the judge the whole way around the arena, there was really no point in getting mac! We ended up with 67.2 pens which i thought was very generous, and we were coming 9th, out of 9 :)*
    The cross country was amazing, for our first A grade Mac looked after me so well! Has 2 stops which were completly my fault and we got 8 time pens for going to slow because of the stops! He really saved me on this course as i lost my stirrup half way around and couldnt get my foot back in as we were going too fast! And he just took the best care of me and kept me on his back :) Despite me riding like S&%T!!!!
    In the showjumping, wow.... im still smiling! We went clear :)* First time since i have got him that we have gone clear (although the 1 pen for going to slow :p ) It felt amazing! He was so calm and relaxed and i still cant stop smiling!!
    We ended on 116.2 pens, loosing by 49.8 pens :)
    Just because we are that cool :)*

Oh i do love my horse

4. XCkid

XCkid Active Member

phewff what a good weeked (Y)
    as mentioned it was my first b grade, jinx was a legend!!
    our dressage wasnt that good though, he was a bit tense and we got a 63 penalties, so near the end of the list but still happy.
    omg omg xc was absolutely brill. double clear :) he just flew around and didnt hesitate and anything, i was a very proud mummy.
    knocked 2 rails sj on my account, i just didnt ride properly (sp?)

did everyone hear about the drama on the saturday night?
    they found the pony :)

5. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

welll i had dramas at dressage!!!!!
    poor little scooby, one of his front teeth fell out, there was blood foaming in his mouth so I almost coulnt go do my dressage. I ended up with a 58.8, he was very tense, and had a few baby TB moments.

SJing he was excellent, double clear, and a machine XC just .8 time for going to fast.

So we finshed 11th out of 35 competitors, not bad for his second time out and only being in work for just over a month now :)

So we are going up a grade at Harvey, so bring on Intro 1 !!!!

6. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Oooh I wanna know how "Milo" went!!!

I wonder if he got any time penalties for being too fast because of his new aero-dynamic hairless body... *#):D

7. patchy pony was sooo good :)

got 49 penatlies in dressage.. and clear sj... and only .4 time penalties on xc...

ended up coming 7th out of like alot of ppl :p LOL

should have pics when bubbles gets home.. :D

thanks to exbritkid and her mum for taking me :) and shiralee for bringing me home

was good to meet eventer4ever, zendor and a lot of other people :)

8. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

i heard about about the drama on saturday night, but didnt hear the full story? i think it was that a horse got loose in harvey and was hit by a car and running around still? :( (i think i met you XCkid and Eventkid? lol! i was with amber rose and one of her friends when you where in your car about to head out to catch the horse)
    hope the horse is alright!

welldone everyone, was a very cold weekend *#)

9. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Eventkid, is this you?
    [​IMG]

I got a photo of almost all the A grade... missed a couple as I was wandering between fences, let me know what colour your horse is and I'll put up a pic if I took one :D

I popped down for a squizz for a couple of hours, for a bit of practice with my camera... got a few of the D grade, then batteries went flat :( It was a lovely day, and I really liked the course as I walked around... might have to make plans to ride it next year **)

10. Shakhaan

This horse caught my eye when waiting at the canteen for a hotdog for lunch... very nice type :) No idea what class, I am just pleased that I got a lovely clear photo!

[​IMG]

11. eventkid1

oh hey thats me :)* :)* thats one of the jumps i stopped at HA :)*
    great shot

12. Shakhaan

A few more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Shakhaan

**) eventkid... I did get a pic of your refusal, as I was ready and clicked when you came into shot... then didn't jump, lol. Luckily I had time to set up again as you circled around ;) I liked that jump!

Here's one more from the A grade

[​IMG]

There seemed to be a few photograpers around the course, who have far better hardware than me... I just need practice working out how to use some of the settings, and using different shutter speeds etc... was a nice day for some practice, hehe.

14. eventkid1

HA you can put it up if you like
    i would love too see how pathetic it is :)*

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

wooo !! great pics Shakhaan !! **):D

cheers
    Lee

16. Salinero

Salinero Well-known Member

Was a good weekend, exhausting and cold but fun. Went with Secret85 and Dashbabe, lovely girls. :) Also met a few other Stockies, but did not get a chance to have a proper chat. I am nacked now and can't wait to have a hot bath and a good feed. Cassie did good and found her new soulmate in Secrets pony. My mare was a bit over excited again and had some naughthy moments. We did open D grade. Dressage went ok...after spending a good hour almost trying to get her to calm down... :( was still naughty in the canter and we ended up on 54 penalties. Jumping went clear and have no idea how xc went....felt like we went pretty fast though... she was a star and even if it was her second event ever... she went over it with no refusals. **)

AND I HOPE THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY EVENTWATCH READ THIS!!! THE NERVE U HAVE TO NICK IT OUT OF MY CAR!!! REALLY HOPE U WILL FEEL REGRETFUL AND THAT IT WILL REMIND U OF WHAT A PIECE OF S**T U ARE!!!

17. XCkid

XCkid Active Member

I REMEMBER!!!! WITH AMBER AND JADE?
    2 competitiors took their horses to the cheese farm thing to camp the night and the farmer left the gate open and they both ran, one of them turned around and went back but the other horse kept going, it didnt get hit by the car i think, but got a huge fright and ran, we were searching but at 10 the search got called off till morning, as it was dark and no hoof prints left to find. in the morning the competitors went back out and after a long search managed to find him in a vineyard nearby.
    he is safe and sound at home now :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  18. kismet

kismet Active Member

:)*Well we had the best weekend ever, PJ got his 1st ever placing after 2 years and he actually came FIRST whoo hoo so excited he wont sleep for a week:) Was a really nice course and run smoothly, finally have a pony that does a good dressage test. Next on the list Busselton here we come.

19. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Well we are home, great weekend for catching up with people :)
    Desie was a bit of a brat before the dressage, but pulled his head in and did a reasonable test, ended up with 57.6. Clear in showjumping :) clear in cross country.
    After a little issue with the scores at the end :( we ended up 6th :D