Log Fence ODE??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Fe, May 10, 2010.

1. Royal Amber

Royal Amber Active Member

Hey Lauren,

Sent you an email about the weekend :)

2. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Ok cool.. can't check til I get home haha.. damn school.. anyone got a proxie? :p

3. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

Draws are now up!

4. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Yayy.. very happy with my times :)

Spewing i got xcjj helper duty.. was reeeeally hoping i'd get canteen or something I could do myself.. Can anyone tell me what time xc will go til roughly? gah.. wonder if my brother would do it

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  5. jacksta

jacksta Active Member

Yay, very happy with my times. And looks like my boy will be right to go after being a little sick last week and having the week off. Hopefully the weather is kind to us!!

6. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Very happy with my times, get to sleep in on Saturday! **) The classes are huge! Doesn't bother me too much though, as long as Vegas behaves and puts in his best effort I will be thrilled. A completion would be fantastic :)

Good luck everybody, look forward to seeing you all there. I am camping so no doubt will bump into some of you at one point. Don't be afraid to say hi, I am rider 252 on a chestnut with a blaze.

7. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

pretty happy with my times

dressage 10.51am
    xc 10.55am
    sj 2.39pm

i will be riding the giant horse lol see you all there

8. Magicalwhitesox

Magicalwhitesox Active Member

sooooo not happy with my times! have to do SJ at 8am its going to be freeeeezing :/ and dressage at 9 30.. thats a bit better :)

9. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

well we are both in :) which is good. my times are ok. Number 5, Dressage sat 1:36 XC Sun 11:23 and SJ sun 3:38 its a pity that my SJ is so late in the day but meh thems the breaks. will be there early on saturday as my mate is on at half 11 so hopefully there will still be parking by then :)
    hey we have one problem, there werent enough yards for both our horses so we only have 1 yard. Does anyone know if ur still allowed to make rope yards as we dont own any portable panels?

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

How do you find out if you got a yard? I sent my entries off within a week off them coming out and paid for a yard so hoping I got one

11. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

B-I dont think your allowed to...Maybe check the rules but I know efa you cant.
    Lauren I would think if you sent entries that early you would have a yard.if not I would think they might call and tell you.

12. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

Yeah they texted my mate saying, sorry no yards left make own arrangements...so im sure if u have heard nothing u have one. Hmm Might just have to take rope and hope for the best, theres not much i can do if there are no yards left and we dont own yards....a rope will be our arrangement, that is if i can find somewhere to make 1

13. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:D Well, Bess is plaited (terribly.. I suck at plaiting), in her pj's and semi clean (couldn't be bothered washing).. Have made up all her dinners and packed all her tack in the car.. Now just gotta go pack all my stuff and put it in the car..
    Can't wait :D I'm number 219.. In Murray PC Uniform and riding a Grey :) Come say hi!

14. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

There's loads of people down there already, Lauren. have a great day and remember to come and see me in the office!! Is it your mum coming as helper?? If she's not into camping she can have some space here if she wants - you too but I think the camping is part of the whole experience, but you're welcome if you want to come. Space for the horses too!!!

15. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

My boy is plaited as well (can't plait to save my life!!), he had the quickest bath- poor boy it was in cold water :( Have picked up the float, only thing now is to pack the car... might do it early tommorrow as it's raining!!!

Hopefully the campers aren't getting too wet!! What is the float parking like down there?? Starting to get worried about not fitting the float in/reversing etc

16. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Aww Thanks for the offer Paula :)
    My brothers doing my helper duty coz Mum has the kids this weekend..
    I'm guna camp coz like you said its part of the experience hahaha.. got myself a tent and planning on taking 3 doonas hahaha :)
    I'll come say hi to you tomorrow :D

17. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I didn't even wash lol, way to cold :p and I have a grey/white :p so yep she looks ferral

18. RedFoto

RedFoto Active Member