Log Fence ODE??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Fe, May 10, 2010.

1. corporate pride

corporate pride Well-known Member

mah decided that i'll just go to bunbury gymkhanna and take my young horse in the showjumping, cheaper, closer and i don't need a helper :) i'll go next year with my young horse instead :)*

2. TAMU983

TAMU983 New Member

Hi LEON, for sure will say hi. :)* I am hoping my girl will be right by then, she was sore during her lesson yesterday, so will have someone go over her a couple of times before Logfence. May have strained a muscle, so will take it quietly for the next few days. Was one of those days yesterday! **)

3. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

well mine are sent just hoping we get in, couldn get hold of organiser till friday night last week to ask about self help(states that needed to ring before sending entries) and i forgot it was a public holiday monday so no mail...ooops. I have express posted in so fingers cross it gets there on time, and heres hoping they have room for both of us im in A organiser said should be ok and also said there might have some scratchings in the E for my mate suppose to be coming with me. hmm fingers crossed coz theres no other events for ages

4. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

TAMU, hope she is ok...

Horses just hear the word event and something happens!!! My boy has a little swelling in left fore- not lame and isn't hot- thinking he just gave it a knock running around like he does.

Will watch it over the next week and see how we go.... Should be ok though.. Are you going from Perth??

5. Magicalwhitesox

Magicalwhitesox Active Member

how do you get to logfence from the highway? :)

6. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

once you have gone past the 80km sign look for a road on the left with the pony club sign on it, cant remember the name of the road, think it begins with a H then pony club driveway is on the right about 300m along. looks like you are turning into the bush. should also be a sign outside the house on the left pointing to driveway.

sorry not much help regarding the road name

7. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Pretty sure the road is called Hoffman ??? may be wrong though...

8. InkibahD

Hoffman that does sound familiar, LOL im not sure tho

9. Magicalwhitesox

Magicalwhitesox Active Member

hahahaha ok :D we shall find it :) soo pumped!

10. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

I am really looking forward to the weekend hopefully all goes well as my ankle is still very sore! Off crutches though!

Not looking forward to the 3 degrees on sat night, might have to put an extra rug in for my pony! Bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr

11. oh gosh its going to be cold camping :eek:

Im not riding but ill be there doing helper duties for a friend :)

12. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

yep hoffman road is correct, knew it started with a H

13. InkibahD

brrrrrrr its always cold down there. hmm i hope im not still sick by the weekend, camping with the flu not always a good idea

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Not long now :) Can't wait!!!

15. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

:D looking forward to it.
    not looking forward to the logfence weather though - Either freezing cold or pooring with rain.:p

16. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

I've been out flagging the course and numbering the jumps today!! It looks awesome. I'm a complete woose when it comes to jumping, but even I might be tempted by some of them!!!

17. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Soooo looking forward to this event!! Forecast is for fine weather so fingers crossed! :)

Anyone know when the draw will be out?

18. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

There's been a mini hiccup with k trials. They were hoping for tomorrow, if not then wed.

19. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Eeeek, exciting :D

Does anyone have a list of what they take?
    I was guna go without a watch for this event..
    I'm doing E grade and I figure
    a) our dressage score is not good enough to make us place anyway and
    b) a watch will add pressure coz i'll wana get exact time

Or should I get a watch and use it for practice?

20. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

I'm so excited for this weekend! Been out doing my shoppping for it yesterday :) still have so much to do, practically turned Allan (the float) into a house haha