Log Fence ODE??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Fe, May 10, 2010.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Hahaha ahh ok, someone at MP has a horse called Leon whos a bay and she competed at Murray ODE the other week, thought it might be you lol

2. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Yeah that is me- just moved though.

3. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Ohhh ok :) Lol

We are moving to :) Handed in notice..

4. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Lauren, where you moving too??

5. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Where my other horse is agisted.. private property on St Albans Rd :) Will PM you as I have a question :)

6. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Sorry everyone for the private conversation, hehe- are now PMing each other :p

Lets kick the thread off again.... Who is doing E grade Open??

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I'm doing E grade PCAWA :) Hahaha
    Yeah sorry everyone *#)

8. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

I will be doing PC C Grade! Love the course, but will be o ly our 2nd event at C! Need to qualify for states as it will be the last time I can do them :( getting old lol

9. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

I was at a meeting of the organising committee last night. Entries for E, D and C grades are all full now so unless there's a scratching then you'll be disappointed if you haven't put your entries in yet.

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Wow, people were serious when they said it fills quickly haha.
    I'm glad I sent mine off as soon as entries came out..

Coz i'm over paranoid.. do you reckon they would mind if i rang to make sure they definately got their? hahahaha :p

11. snoopydoo

I can ask tomorrow. We're out preparing the course for you all!!! LOL. Just PM me your surname and is it the PC E grade you're doing???

12. corporate pride

corporate pride Well-known Member

oh DAM!!!!!!!!!!! i had to wait til my helper (my mum) came bac from bali to ask and now it's too late :(
    are all the classes including open at e, c, d full??? :(

13. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Thanks Paula :)

14. TAMU983

TAMU983 New Member

I'm doing E Grade open - look for the naughty mare in dressage! Lol. She went to her first ODE at Murray last month and was a little overwhelmed in the dressage, but jumped super and completed both jumping phases. Hoping to be a little calmer this time in her dressage... all new discipline for her. As long as we are out and about and learning - I keep telling myself, we will get there! Looking forward to Logfence, lovely course. @)

15. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

Horsemen's are having an ode the same weekend if you missed out!

16. corporate pride

corporate pride Well-known Member

that's a hell of a hike from bunbury isn't it??

17. snoopydoo

Hi CP. It'd be worth a call. If there's been scratchings you might be able to squeeze in.

18. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Hi TAMU.. I will be with you... also in the same boat, very green horse... just looking for a calm weekend and to complete all three phases...

Hopefully can say hi at the event... when it gets closer to date we can let each other know what numbers we will be...

19. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

its not that bad, i was only just down there for the capel ode. worth the drive either way.:D

20. snoopydoo

**UPDATE**
    There ARE places still available for E, D and C grades but only for riders under 12 yo.