Little Britches this weekend.....

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pinto Lover, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Im glad its all worked out for you Razzie....I hope all goes smoothly on the day!:)

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

LOL only in my own lunch box!;)

Will grab trophies today off CAV...

See you Sunday!

3. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

thank u so very much.

catalogues done, prizes done, omg my head hurts....... bring on sunday!!!

4. HORSEY_CHICK_X

HORSEY_CHICK_X New Member

Im going in ring um 3 i think, the 15yrs & under walk trot one :p. With Admirals Joylyn :)

& my friend will also be in the same ring with a pinto :)

5. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

I wondered who was riding Joylyn, as i thought hmmm pretty sure that a standy!!.... I saw ur entry come in... **)

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

so its at horsemens pc grounds? aka whiteman park equestrian centre?

i might come take pics of the stockies littleies. i might wear my stockies sign if i can find it that is.

7. rmwgirl4eva

rmwgirl4eva Well-known Member

Hi all

My daughter is going. I am so glad that the weather is fine. Look for the fattest Arab cross with a blaze. And a very pregnant mum(me.) I will be the one waddling everywhere. lol. Love you all to come say hi. Fancy dress for the pony is a tigger costume. Handmade by me so dont laugh.

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Im not sure if its the same grounds or not CWACS...Ive never been there..

Make sure you all come say hi..Will be in the canteen along with Tycoon & Topklass...We have a great menu planned.**)

9. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Well Lilly is all washed & snug in all her rug's, plaites don't look that bad, see you all tomorrow.

You still coming with me Heidi? I will put Lilly in flaot & let her eat while I nick & have a shower, leave home at just after 7am.

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

No worries..Will be at your place by 7am.**)

11. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

i have finished washing trimming and plaiting 4 hairy ponies. Packed the float and making dinner now.

I will be up to the canteen in the morning hoping for a nice bacon and egg burger girls.

12. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Party is all washed, plaited and rugged and ready to go.
    Daughter on the otherhand is being horrible! I have threatened her with
    "Well my horse is all plaited so I think I will take him to Perth instead!!"
    She doesn't realise we have the trophies so we have to come!;)

Question for the day!

Why are 12 y/o girls so horrible?:confused:

P.S In my daughters case I think we need to loose the 'R' in the bRitches !

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  13. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

Hormones maybe?

haha well im still deciding if i shall come up tomorrow. if i do i will be the weird girl with a camera. i cant find my stockies sign so will wear my scary (aparently) slipknot shirt as im sure nobody else will be wearing one.

14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Noah is nice and clean and plaited :) Have trimmed him but he is still hairy after his rider asked me keep him fluffy when I mentioned I was going to clip him before this show :D

Remind me again why I got a pony ready and am going to a show tomorrow, after spending the day at a dog show, and having been sick since Wednesday?????

15. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

We are all ready to go now. Will be a fun day.
    Do you guys reckon it is better going Tonkin Hway, then right at Reid Hway then left onto Beechboro Rd, then right at Gnangara Rd or going Tonkin Hway, then Roe Hway, then right onto Lord st, then onto Gnangara Rd:confused: :confused:

16. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

either way would probably be the same RPM.

cars packed with kiddies prizes..... ribbons.......... omg my migraine is getting worse. must remember to take nurofen!!!

I will be the probably grumpy person on the desk that u will get ur number off....... I will try and be happy and awake but thats likely not to happen on a sunday morning!!!

seeya there