little britches results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Tallarook, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Took our 4 kids, they all went in the Walk/Trot ring along with the other million kids.

They all got a few ribbons and had a blast, i decided to come home before the games. Ponies were getting fed up and im stuffed after getting them all done and in the ring.

Well done Pinto people, great show and obviously a HUGE need for these types of shows.

Well done to everyone and the weather was just superb.

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Gosh never been to a show before with SO many kids in one ring!
    Well done to the judge and helpers in Ring 3 for getting through the classes!
    One class my daughter was in had 23 kids in it.

Keeleys results on Party.

2nd Best Presented
    2nd Rider class 12-15 years
    1st Pony/Horse over 14hhs
    6th Girls Pony
    1st Medium weight

Reserve Champion Horse/Pony

Party behaved for Keeley's 1st show on him so was very happy!

Congratulations to all the kids that competed today**)

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Numbers were huge in the walk/trot ring! Party looked great as well :)*

We were in ring 2 - lead rein rider (older rider)

After a rushed start Noah got 3rd (last :p) in his best presented, but the two ponies who beat him looked immaculate :) Noah was fluffy as his rider, Ashley had asked me not to clip him. Ashley won her rider class, then got Champion Rider. We then got lots of 2nds in his lead rein classes (everything except lightweight pony which he won - only one in). And to top it off he beat the pony who kept beating him in the normal classes and got Champion Pony as well :) Our judge was lovely, it would have been nice to do some individual workouts though ... but if we had Noah probably wouldn't have done quite so well as he had a bee up his bonnet at times, then at others was perfect!

On to the games which was Noah's first experience with them and he was a little star :) His rider had only done games once before at riding school so neither really knew what the were doing :p They managed 3rd in the sack race, 4th in the apple and spoon after dropping the apple less than a metre from the finish line. I don't know what they got in the other two.

Lastly a mad dash to get ready for fancy dress, which we got =4th (with everyone else who didn't get 1st-3rd).

Overall it was a good day, but I am happy to get home :)

Thank you to Aryline Pony Stud for sponsoring our ring and to Katrina's Beautiful Designer Garlands for the trophy which made my rider's day. Although a garland would have been nice... LOL!

4. Its Party Time

Congrats and very well done to your daughter Mirawee**) and to your little ones Scorpio:D

Well done on a great day.

Mirawee wish you had of come and said Hello;)

5. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

well done keeley and party great results somebody told you were fantastic:)* :)* you must come and say hi to our 2 new family members soooooooooooooooooooo cute

6. Its Party Time

Thanks heaps LB! Was planning on coming over tomorrow about 11 if thats ok;)

7. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

yep no probs cya then, the girls had a ride of caras little fella today he is so good , didnt ever think i would find another pony so quiet but i think ive stumbled onto something great with this little guy. very quiet but very well educated:)* :)*

8. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

We had such a great day (even my husband enjoyed it). Great weather, great judges, well run show, oh and so many kids everywhere.
    It was my 4yo daughters first show and we were so very proud of her, she didn't whinge once and had a fantastic time (wants to know when the next one is on). Her pony was just great all day.:D

Anyway her reults were

1st Tidiest Pony (unplaited)
    2nd Rider 4 yrs
    Reserve Champion Rider (we were all so over the moon with this)
    1st Pony 11h up to 13hh
    2nd Girls Pony
    1st Medium Weight Pony
    2nd Pony/Rider Combination
    Reserve Champion Pony (was wrapped with this as well)
    5th Pleasure Pony (hehe, her pony is a bit big to get back on)

Want to say a BIG thank you to the Pinto Horse Society (WA) for running such a unreal show, to all the helpers and to the judge in Ring 1 for making the kids feel so comfortable.
    Congrats to everyone elses wins and places.

I hope there are going to be some more shows like this as it looks like there is a demand for it with the amount of showies there.

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

:eek: I don't have a daughter LOL. I borrow other people's kids to ride my pony then give them back :)* Ashley rides Noah once a week for me - on lead at the moment as Noah is still young (and silly) but we are working towards getting her off lead :) She hasn't been riding for much more than a year at a riding school.

I didn't get a chance to come and say "hi" IPT as I only saw Party on the ring :) I had my hands too full to come over and look for him between events :)

10. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  11. Its Party Time

Oops sorry;) if you like to borrow other peoples kids please anytime take one of mine!**)

12. KBS

KBS Well-known Member

Emily got 1st in her rider class, 2nd in lightweight hack and 2nd in pony 13hh to 14hh. She went in for champion and although she did a really nice workout missed out.
    We stayed for the games, even though she has never even tried anything other than flatwork with her pony. She is stoked that she came first in 3 out of 4 games.
    It was a really fun day.

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

RPM, your pony is gorgeous :) I was watching her during the day :)

IPT, everyone kept calling her my daugher today :p

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

OH MY GOD!!!I am Buggered..*#)

Congrats to EVERYONE that competed today....Thanks to all the Judges,Stewards and helpers....

A BIG THANKS to TYCOON & TOPKLASS for all the Help in The Canteen...We make a great Team..(But not in any rush for a while to do it again:p ..Hard work).

Well done to The Pinto Society(and the organizers of this show) for Putting on a great show...Will be on again Next yr**)

Good to see the entries so High...The Walk/Trot rings are a great idea.:)*
    We will be looking into Splitting them into 2 Age groups next time though.

I hope Everyone Enjoyed the Food today...**)

Thanks again to All:)

15. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Pinto society you are great!!!

There is a massive demand for this type of show especially the walk/trot ring.

I agree splitting the WT ring by age or height, a brilliant show for all the kids to get a taste of showing.

Well done everyone, i came home early and had a little nanna nap i was so stuffed.

16. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks Mirawee, she is a very sweet pony. :)*

17. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

was going to come but i fell asleep instead. oops congrats to everybody

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Congrats everyone **) :))

RPM.. she looks gorgeous, just been looking at a few of your pics, you should put the one of your daughter riding towards the camera with a HUGE smile on her face.. that says it all :D :p well done

19. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

what are some of the other results?

Congrats to all the young riders.

20. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

Well done everybody. :)*