Listen Up ALL members

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Mod 3, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Hang on.... Your trying to tell me that mods are HUMAN! :eek:

On a more serious note, Mods have done a fantastic job! good on ya guys.**)

2. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Yep, but just let me change my battery ;) :p

3. Liza

Liza Guest

It appears to me that people who spend ALL of their time on the internet and do absolutely NOTHING ELSE AT ALL, are unable to communicate with others in real life - this also explains why there is such a high number of arguments started for no reason #(

Also, some members take their personal frustration and anxiety to the forum #( #(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hahahaha, well i spend alot of the time on here but i have no issues communicating "face to face", i like chatting & can be a bit annoying when i dont shut up i guess. :D (especially after a few bundy's :p)

5. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

yeah me too but with out the bundy's more vodka and passionfruit lol

6. Liza

Liza Guest

Ok Should Of Have Worded It Differently Then.

My Point Was That If One Does Have No Interest To Nothing Else At All It Is Likely That Doing The Same Thing 24/7 Will Result To Frustration And Anger Which Will Then Show In The Posts.

Better ??? If Not - Will Go And Delete / Edit The Post.

Let Me Know Asap !

Thank You For Reading And My Sincerest Apologies To Those Who Took Offense, Was Not My Intention To Upset Anyone.

7. Liza

Liza Guest

And sorry about the Capitals, wasn't meant to be like that, don't know why that happened :confused:

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hahahaha dont worry, i didnt take offense to that! :D
    Gotta try harder than that! *#)

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Aaaaaaactually.

I spend alot of time on the net and I DO have trouble communicating to others in the real life (some kind of social phobia, I don't know yet, tried to tell the doc today but he wouldn't listen). Infact I went for a checkup in hospital today (pregnancy one) and they wouldn't discharge me until my heart rate went down because I was panicing about being in public! It didn't change so they decided that it'll go down when I leave the hospital. (Kelmitch were you there when they hooked me up to the machine? You could probably hear how far the BEEP BEEP BEEP was lol).
    LOL!!!

Don't worry Liza not having a go at you :) more a laugh really.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  10. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

It's country living Arnie that does it, I am exactly like that, I can't go damn shopping anymore without getting stressed and nervous with all the PEOPLE ... so many people, like rats on a sinking ship lmao. Never used to be that way, then lived in Newman and Kal and other spots along the way and being back in the city gives me some people issues, I am getting a bit hermity lol. The idea of going into a busy pub or club makes me feel ill! Woollies is stressful enough, I get trolley rage.

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Trolley rage? ROFL!!!
    Lol I can't go to the shops on my own, at the check-out I fumble and shake!!! I used to be so out going! What on earth happened?!
    But this started for me when I first fell pregnant with Kelsey and I was still living in Perth, was actually worse then but I've kind of hit a brick wall at the moment. I actually can't collect my own mail from the front :(.

12. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Making this sticky now and locking the thread.
    Happy Posting :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.