Light ahead

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by Jesk, Jun 22, 2002.

  1. Jesk

    Jesk New Member

    Its all going a bit crazy with the insurance,the deal is EFA level 1 coashes are insured if you yourself is an EFA member and have a level 1 coach come to your house and teach on your horse than yes you are insured.Apart from that no.As for riding schools if you are a member of the AHRC then all those riding schools have got an insurance with a heap of rules to follow ie NO JUMPING and there premiums have rised but not as much as pony clubs ect.Many places have to becareful as some insurance companies that are overseas are saying they are covered for up to 1 millon dollars but when it is actualy converted to aus $ its only $20 thousand.Nobody wants to insure trail riding due to its so called "high risk".And as for all the coaches they all have to be level 1 within a years time.Good news is they said at the forum this shouldnt all be the case next year.

Share This Page