Lesson time again! :)

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Smiley n Me, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I thought it was just me who seen that???;) ;) :p :p
    Oh, we are a sad lot!
    Now did anyone actually look at the videos?????
    Have edited to add that I mean the riding videos we put up, not Dirty Dancing lol

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  2. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

dont know whats going on but the sitting trot one is still downloading from last night and yes we have broadband

3. madcow

madcow Guest

JB - wow you have very high standards cos I'd take any of em except Cary Grant cos I think he's dead isn't he?

LOL Gaia - Oh Dresage vids!

sattorri - I only have dial up and it only took a few minutes for me? Sometimes they take hours!LOL It's only me being yelled at anyway LOL:D

4. Satorii Lodge

turns out my puter doesnt like that one for some reason ...computer whizz kid son had a look and said theres no reason it should take that long or why it shouldnt play

5. Satorii Lodge

i love captain jack off torchwood but hes gay...not that it makes a diff i spose ...i mean like any of us have any chance anyways lol

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

What about my vid:( Its funny:( :D :D

7. madcow

madcow Guest

Yep it's funny alright!hehe :D

Bugger about your puter Sattori, the sitting trot one is funny if it's the spew one?

Edited - Oh so do I !!!! I only found out recently he was Gay:(
    good taste though hehe

PPS What do you mean that none of us have a chance anyway? ROFLMO

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  8. Satorii Lodge

yes gaia was funny deons a crackup

9. madcow

madcow Guest

Smiley and I have just been to Sushi and we have decided the following......

We may possibly be a tad of a distraction to our instructor and maybe even the person having a lesson at the time? Maybe?

We are going to be (try) quiet during the lessons and watch and behave ourselves from now on like normal civilised people:D

I also got meself a "Daddy I want a Pony" T shirt from Myer but it's a bit big as it's a size 10 and there were no 8's left:(

I also got another Tshirt "Little Miss Scatterbrain" LOL*#)

I promise I'll be good from now on:)

10. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Hehe, but if you don't distract him, he might make me work harder:( Anyway, I think we are rather entertaining for him. What other instructor gets fed, watered, with enlightening conversation??

11. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

LOL - yep.... bit hard to concentrate when we are talking about sausages and what not! :p
    Jackie - u concentrate VERY well, u dont hear half the stuff thats said on the side lines (which is a good thing)
    tee hee...

MC - didnt they have any Vegemite Blonde shirts!? :(

12. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

Yes he is dead MC :) but when he was alive he was very handsome indeed. None of the modern movie stars are handsome to me, and Patrick Swayze is looking pretty decrepit these days .... did you see the film Keeping Mum, where he is a golf instructor? Lol lol lol you might just change your mind about his sex appeal ;) *#) .

13. Rem

Rem Well-known Member

What do you mean Capt Jack is gay!!! *sob* That takes all the fun out of it, that does. How depressing!

How could you not find Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing sexy! Oh be still my beating heart LOL :D . I know he doesn't look that good anymore but that doesn't matter, Dirty Dancing is on DVD to enjoy over and over and over and over and over again. :p

14. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

Exactly Taylorc!! I like to imagine them as big chest beating blokes ... not perfecting their hair and toning their biceps hehehehhe. The guys at the gym made me nauseous, not horny! Too pretty!

My mum liked PS in DD ... enough to put anyone off!!!!! And Tom Cruise .... :eek: no way! Errol Flynn is alright ;) and dead or not, I reckon Cary Grants skeleton is hotter than Brad Pitt any day!!!

Although I am biased because I think that my OH is pretty much perfect, he is lovely and he is handsome! So maybe just no room for other handsome gents?

15. sambo

sambo Well-known Member

T, I have no idea who the first bloke is, but i do agree that Clive is delicious, he was sweet in King Arthur!!! I still like a pretty boy though, like Orlando Bloom, YUMMO!!!

16. sambo

sambo Well-known Member

That Errol dude is waaaaayyyyy before my time... I am too young to remember him...;)

17. madcow

madcow Guest

Mmmm very nice indeed**)

One of my current favs is Matt Damon..........:D I challenge anyone to come on here and say he's not bloody HOT!mmmmm I don't like action movies but I'll see those Bourne indenty films thingo's over and over and over ........

OK Patrick is well lets just say he hasn't aged the best but Yes we can all rember him in his Hot Dirty Dancing days as mentioned. Plus I don't think the Dead guy will be lookin that flash atm so it's only fair we can remember Patrick in his prime.

Strangely enough Smiley there were no "I'm a Vegemite Blonde" T shirts? Gaia I got your "Daddy I want a Pony" T shirt and will leave it in your letterbox.

Ok Now I'll start being good.....just had to get the excess out of my system:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  18. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Ok, I can't believe our lessons thread has disintergrated into a perve fest! lol You lot are hopeless. :D ROFLMAO!

19. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

LOL I can believe it quite easily:p

20. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Did u note that I was the resonsible one who never talked about perving or hot men once!?