Lesson time again! :)

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Smiley n Me, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Ok, I have upload a video from the other week when it was raining. Its the one with Deon talking about smacking it with a whip and playing with it lol. Have to turn the volume up to hear it tho. Hope this works. Actually, I don't know how to put it up :eek: hehe
    I go and try and work it out

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  2. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

pmsl... i love that vid... can you email it to me please?*#)

4. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

Just waiting for it to load for me now :)

5. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

ha ha haha haaaaaaaaaa - OMG, i forgot I filmed that one Jackie - absolute CLASSIC!
    Ive given up on MCs extended one for now (funnily enough no commentary from Prem)
    Im going to have a go at loading one of Hugo where there is talk about Patrick Swazey being hot - its funny as!

;)

6. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

patrick swayze was VERY hot in Dirty Dancing......

*emma slips on the floor from all the drool*:D :p :0

7. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

haha probably no comments from me cause i am filming

i remember the patrick swayze conversation damn this could be interesting

8. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

ok - here is the extended trot FINALLY in photobucket as it was faster than youtube (which is not working at all)

[​IMG]

Off to load the patrick swayze one now!

9. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

Very noice extended trot MC. :D **) Why was I hearing a voice calling for more??? I'm hearing voices now, help... ;) :))

Welldone Smiley, you got to much time LOL. :)*

10. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

ok - not the best video of Hugo - he had had 5 weeks off and this was Deon just having a play with him (as he looked like he was about to explode) lol
    But the discussion between Gaia, MC & Prem is just priceless.... have a listen!

[​IMG]

11. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

PMSL! Oh dear hehe, we sound like a bunch of nattering old women. Thats hilarious:D :D :D Oh by the way, that MC saying "he is particulary hot in that movie" ROFLMAO!!!

12. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

Well....... Patrick S was particually HOT in Dirty Dancing!:D LOL

Thank god only our tamer conversations made into the vids!:eek:

We do sound a bit like nattering old woman and you can tell how much we are watching the lesson!LOL

My computer is making the horses look like they are going really fast.hehe Thankfully I think most stockies have now lost interest in this thread after about page 2 and it's just us mostly looking now*#) LOL

Yep, Horsetalk they always want more?:confused: :D

13. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

kaz that movie is my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Hehe, maybe cause we have gone a tad bit off track from our lessons:confused: Hot Patrick Swayze, wanting to "whack it with a whip and play with it" :confused: Ummmm..................I think we just may have put a few ppl off lol*#) *#)

15. Ltd Edition Madcow

I woulda thought that kind of talk would be drawing them in!?LOL:D

We provide horses and interesting conversations at the same time. How many Dressage Clinics would have that kind of entertainment?LOL

Dirty Dancing is the best movie ever made....I have it on DVD:D

I laugh everytime I see that vid of trixi (because of the vocals not your riding)

16. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Hehe, at least were keeping ourselves entertained. *#) *#) *#) *#) *#) *#)

17. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

I must agree with you there MC that Dirty Dancing is the best movie ever made, i have watched it so many times and intend to watch it alot more

My favourite part...Patrick dancing with no shirt and he turns around really slowly, his back looks hot, i might go watch the movie now

18. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

that one and another one he did think it was called road house? he was really hot ...the drag queen movie kinda made me look at him a bit differently not that ive got anythng against dragons used to share a house with 5 of them lol but just ....not quite as sexy after that lol

19. Ltd Edition Madcow

LOL Gamby I have so many fav parts...The water lift scenes, the bit where he's getting out of bed (and if you hit pause fast enough) and The end bit of course where he whisks baby up onto the stage.........oh I think I might go watch it now as well!

Has it gotten hotter tonight?

ROFLMO Sattori Lodge! hehe

Oh and Don't forget the clay scene in ghost!

20. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

Patrick Swayze does nothing for me? In fact I can't think of a single actor that does it for me? Brad Pitt, ewwwwww, Johnny Depp, seen him looking ultra weird in too many Stephen King movies lol, erm, nope can't think of one!

I am hard to please :D I just like hubby. Although I must say that Cary Grant was a bit of alright!