Jez! Result?

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Spider n Toby, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Hey! How did the Scientist go today? Did he pull up alright?

2. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Appalling..........S. = SACKED......

NOT IMPRESSED

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  3. Spider n Toby

uh oh... Doesn't sound too good...

What happend?... If you don't mind me asking.

4. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Ran 6th......the WORST result docs ever had.

5. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

sorry to hear it did not go well jez we had one on the weekend that decided she would rather flirt with the other horses than go in the gate grrrrr better luck next time

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  6. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

oh jez! :(

7. Spider n Toby

bugga.

I though fish was your jockey?

*please note..FISH.. lol.. Finnally understand all the nicknames :p hehe*

8. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Fish or Pike ARE my choices ..something that needs to be discussed...Steven won trial on him, Stevens a good jockey ..He hasnt given me results where fish has..

OK Tariquepark hon you just put it all back in perspective and made me smile :)...I guess he did beat some others home so it wasnt a total disgrace but on form .... he looked a chance.

Watching him on the TABscreen I knew at the turn he was just going no where..didnt drop back, didnt make up ground, just held his place, which is not his usual style although he does normally run better over longer distances.

He just looked......flat....today....maybe its more ground hes looking for....maybe he was going..nup, not today, dont like it here, its RURAL EWW, you didnt come and scratch my bum for my birthday so na na watch this im gonna run around like a mingenew maiden.

Gimme a few hours for the dust to settle but thank you so much Tarique...that so made me laugh...sorry i know its a bummer but flirting rather than running..ohhh how paris hilton of her...LMAO!

9. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Better luck next time :).

He's a little horse and therefore takes more strides which wasn't an advantage on the slow ground. It looked to me like he came around and didn't accelerate into the straight because he was slipping and it didn't help that he wasn't in a great position ..... but I know NOTHING of racing - that was just a laymans observation haha.

I still enjoyed watching the little guy though ;).

10. Aussie Cowgirl

Aussie Cowgirl Active Member

hey jez,

sorry to hear that it didnt go too well.

i know how you feel.

Good luck next time. fishs always gets results somewhere along the line.

He tried and tried on Guyno and finally we won the big one!

11. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

glad i could help jez its all in the name of racing im laughing now but was not when she was to busy chatting eveyone up SOooo Paris hilton of her :(

12. Jez

Jez Gold Member

He's fine today - was moping and sulking yesterday and didnt think too much of anything other than going for a pick, today hes happy as larry again....obviously just had an off day...In total honesty, ive watched that race replay again and again in slow motion every way possible and I honestly cant fault stevens ride.

Ok..over sulkies now, regather, see where we go in two weeks.....

Funny you mentioned the squishy ground Esy, mate rang from Melb who has horses with Mick Price (Got some lovely Pentires and Royal Academy's...i drool over his bloodlines) and said the same thing, he seemed to jump ok but didnt have the same stride as other races (hes got all of them on tape. Were eachothers horse's mutual fan clubs) - he suggested he may not have liked the "feel" of the slow track out there...

Ahh well, see what happens next time :)