J J Lyall Breaking and Education

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Sep 8, 2010.

1. feather feet

feather feet Well-known Member

good luck zophia..be a good girl for jayden..and i need pics remember dayna..cant wait for tyson to be started...

2. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

Great to meet Jayden today.... i dropped off my 3yr old qh colt Nitro for him to start...i'm very excited and can't wait to see him under saddle and as Beau knows i don't mind dragging the camera out .....so look out for some photos..... i better buy more batteries:D

3. BugEye

BugEye Active Member

i hear you now have a ridden horse Dayna. Zophia has already been ridden :)

4. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Yeah I knew she would not give Jayden too much trouble as she was soooo itching to do some work and have something new to focus her busy mind on. Can't wait to see how she progresses over the next few weeks under Jayden's expert guidance.

She is like a kelpie - left to her own devices she gets depressed and destructive. She just wants to be with people and doing something all the time. Spose that is the working bred QH for ya.

She won't be impressed about being thrown out on spell again when Jayden gives her back to us.

5. BugEye

BugEye Active Member

So ladies and gentlemen where are all the photo's????

6. beau

beau Well-known Member

Dont know if Dayna took any today, I know Toni has, will take some of him on my girls tomorrow

7. nklpark

Taking my camera tomorrow when i go see my Nitro .... it's pretty exciting and yet hard to believe that Jayden was cracking whips off my boy a few days after arriving ...amazing progress...well done Jayden:D**)

8. nklpark

Yay i got some pretty cool photos today when i went to see Nitro

my most unfavorite thing with Nitro was not standing still ...it drove me nuts*#)

Nitro has been with Jayden a week and is now being ridden n cantered around and guess what he now stands...he stands where he is left, while saddling, mounting and when Jayden is cracking a whip off him or doing a backflip too woo hoo that was pretty spectacular...i was absolutely thrilled to see Nitro's progress :D

keep up the great work Jayden i know my boy is in good hands....my only question is how are you going to top that backflip next time i come for a visit;)

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

9. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

He looks to be going great T.

Can't wait to get down there and see Zophia again. Next time I will remember the proper camera to get pics with.

10. BugEye

BugEye Active Member

Jayden is happy with the reception that he has received in WA and is pleased to announce that he will be returning in 2011 the demand is that great for a soft caring breaker. Speaks highly of his horsemanship skills I think

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  11. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

I was fortunate the last week to get some photos of Jayden riding Zophia....She is coming along great guns :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont forget me in the pic LOL

[​IMG]

Few more to come......

12. Sam & Max

Back flip time.....She just stood there...Didnt move an inch!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Wow great photos and it all looks like a great experience. How are all the youngsters going now ?

Sammy K what are Nappy Cakes ?

14. Great pics Sam & Max!:)*

15. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Please tell me you managed to get a full head shot of Zophia when she insisted on showing her beautiful smile (last pic of the 1st lot!)

16. beau

beau Well-known Member

Lol that is a classic shot of Zophia.

Hey sam could you put up those ones of my girl that Jayden rode.

Also daughter had her first ride on our other youngster, just in the round yard, but did walk trot and canter, I dont think I have seen her smile so much. Awsum.

17. Sam & Max

the smiling head shot is the only one. A fluke coz she was getting mad at the flies lol. Nikki will put the other ones up tonight :) great about the other one being ridden i bet she is over the moon :)

18. sil

sil Gold Member

19. lorna_09

lorna_09 New Member

oh sil - what a match **)**)

20. sil

sil Gold Member

Sorry I couldn't help it! lol
    She's gorgeous