International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, May 7, 2007.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Paul kept saying wow does he have some lovely movement on him :)

I really do hope I can have another lesson, so awesome.

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

:D

Just got home! Kazz went really well and Paul is great! definitely going back next time and hopefully we can work on a lot more if we're fitter and Kazz is going a bit more!

Today I didnt expect to gain alot as both Kazz & I are unfit and she is very very green, but by the end of it she was picking up the bit alot more often and I could really feel her under me. We only had a short lesson as Kazz got quite tired (so did I!) but it was well worth the drive.

Was lovely chatting to Paul as well, awesome to hear that he has miniatures in the UK!

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Sassy, how did the halter lesson go?

4. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Mirrawee, it was very beneficial, it really made sense what he was showing me (and worked when he had hold of her lol) Its just a matter of me practising enough to make it second nature, rather than the habits I have now! We basically worked on her stance, and a little on the neck arch.

She really responded to him! with me she was a bit like - "do I really have to, mum??"

5. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

well i had my second lesson today and i could not stop smiling afterwards:) Monty was AWESOME! worked on those damn corners and by god I think I got it!**) Mont worked really hard, every muscle was worked and when I finished he was sweated up EVERYWHERE!!! So I know he got a well rounded work out. He was so super soft and as Paul says "You got him! Just Keep it!" and I DID!!!!!! I was so stoked after my ride, but I'm also really sore. Paul wants me to have another lesson on Monday night, he wants to do lateral work - so between now and then I have to come up with more money..... do you think I can sell a kidney? :p;) I think I will have it tho:D Oooh, I love my pony! He was such a good boy and I can't believe I didn't get anything on Tape!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!:( Oh well, now I will HAVE to have a lesson on Monday.

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Im STILL sore today haha all through my back/shoulders and inside of my legs, rode today and he was good, hardly any pulling at all and we worked on what we did in the lesson, im so glad I got it on tape I can't get over the improvment hehe.

7. smash

smash Well-known Member

bump
    XXXXXXXXX

8. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Just home from another great lesson. Paddy showed a heap more improvement and was another great lesson.

Must say a huge thanks to Kathy from Torquata stud for organising this all! Without her, me and im sure others would still be having the same problems on our ponies...I'll defintely be awaiting Pauls arrival back in perth

9. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Ooh, now I can't wait for him to come back so I can book a lesson with Tsarina. Ha ha, now THAT will be interesting!!! Lol!! :)

Sounds like you've all had a great time and learnt heaps!!! :)

10. Torquata

Torquata New Member

Thanks from Torquata & Paul Hedges

Many thanks Gamby! :D

And thank you to everyone that attended sessions with Paul Hedges, your support was appreciated. We enjoyed meeting everyone and we look forward to seeing you all back next time. :)*

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yes thankyou for holding lessons with Paul at yours place, thanks again I had a great lesson, Tara and Hoolie, the grey on thurs :p

12. JPH

JPH New Member

Hi all

Paul has just asked me to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the lessons over the past week. He has thoroughly enjoyed teaching over here and was very impressed by the standard of both horses and riders.

Also sincere thanks to Kathi and Brett Scott of Torquata Arab for organizing and hosting the weeks events, a lot of time goes into coordinating something like this and we would just like to say your efforts have been greatly appreciated.

Hope you all found your time with Paul as enjoyable and beneficial as I did and we hope to see you back next time.

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

jph..... message to paul.....

we love you paul!!! he has created his own groupies and fans here **) **) i feel like getting the pom poms out... where is vee when i need her!!

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Second that! haha. My dads a real estate agent im sure we could find you a house here in perth! hehe.

15. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

and come on guys..... worse case scenario everyone of your fans could cook pauls lunch and dinner each day...... :D

16. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

A huge thank you to Kath and Brett for allowing their property to be the "home of Paul Hedges" for the last week. I personally have benefited so very much from Paul's guidance - thank you Paul, words can not express how grateful I am. To Kath who has organised the entire week - a huge thank you and congratulations. A very well organised event! Can't wait for him to come back:D