International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, May 7, 2007.

1. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I didn't think so.... yeah i'm having 2 also. I would have 3, but i can't afford all that money. Maybe if I get some overtime work or something! ;)

2. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

Do you know when he will be back again??

3. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Counting down the hours to my lesson...yay! Tarz hoolie looks great and the difference from the first pics is amazing he is going really well for you.

When is he coming back again? Im sure he will have a waiting list next time

4. montygirl

He's going back to UK for 6 weeks and then hopefully will be back. If he gets the numbers he will make it a monthly thing, but if its not financially beneficial he won't come. SO EVERYONE BOOK LESSONS!!!!!!*#)

5. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

WOW! I am so impressed form Hoolies pictures I have asked if there are any lesson available if not i will book for next time too, maybe even a few lessons?

WOW! I am so jealous:D and I'll definitly help with kidnapping just let me know what I need to do LOL

Col

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Thanks everyone, yes deffinatly looks like a different horse! :) :)

Hopefully will be able to book a lesson next time, if I have a way there then will be there!

7. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

how did you go jen?

8. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

WOW...clone the man or lets plot some more to kidnap him!

I loved it, he was an awesome excellent teacher.

Mainly worked on flexion in the trot on both reins, Paddy has a little issue with bridle lameness and we really tried to get to the bottom of it. Made me work damn hard! But i walked away so very very happy and have learnt so much...in fact i loved it so much i have another lesson on Monday.

My mum finally watched me ride too and took some piccies, just need to upload them

But i loved it, Paul is awesome!

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

He's awesome hey, I can't stop looking at my pictures I can't get over how different he was! I learnt so much, and so did Hoolie, but im very sore today! haha.

Can't wait to see the pics!

10. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

well its official - kate! we need to tell kathi that paul is 100% at pleasing his girls! so he has to move to perth and be the centre of our attention..... literally! :D

11. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Ok photo time, my mum was surprising good as using the camera, well some are blurry but most times she got the horse and seemed to take them at good times aswell.

Paul said some lovely things about my riding and Paddy too so was good to get some feedback
    These photos show just how much Paddy had to use his bum! We worked on flexion almost the entire time my legs a sore but im oh so happy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Oh Nic, it was really funny to after you mentioned he tells you to at him, when he first said that to me i couldnt stop giggling...was really strange haha

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

but doesnt it make you sit properly and ask for flexion properly **)

been working on focusing at the middle of my circles while working at home and the improvement is PHENOMONAL

very sore through my shoulders and legs though :D

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Looks like you did some of the same exercises we did, he looks great!

Hey me & Hools might have a dressage future ahead of us?

Has a nice trot down the center line etc

[​IMG]

Can side pass well too!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What a scary scary camera! took him 1hr 20mins to realise it was there haha

Deffinatly makes you sit and ask properly! He had such lovely comments about my riding and Hoolie too, gives you alot of confidence when people say such nice things.

15. montygirl

COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!**) I'm thinking about maybe another lesson on Monday.. but i might be broke after saturday! hee hee hee

16. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ohhhhhh I wish! grrr.

17. montygirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its raining#(#( I'm going to drown! and my pony is going to turn from grey to orange!!!! aboooooo:(

18. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

#( damn rain... I am going rain hail or shine :p i am NOT missing out!!!

am about to leave.. yes my lesson isnt until 2pm, but by the time I feed, water & load up, it will be time haha

Hope to meet some of you, and VEE if your still coming, my riding lesson it 2:45pm (in hand at 2pm), am still happy for you to watch me! :D anyone who does see me, excuse my dress code... I have workout clothes over my joddys & gym shoes so I can run if requested in the inhand lesson haha I look like a freak... :eek:

Ooh I am so excited!

19. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Well my legs are feeling it today, a little sore seeing as my stirrups had to go up 2 holes.

Sassy and Montygirl i hope you have great lessons, i cant wipe the smile off my face i just feel like my horse and me really achieved so much, cant wait for monday

20. Tyne

Tyne Well-known Member

I have only just noticed this thread. Wow Tara he looks awsome well done!
    And boy can Hools move when he is asked to. Well done!

When is this guy coming back Ill definatly book a couple of lessons. Amazing!
    Gamby he looks great aswel.