International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, May 7, 2007.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Announcing that International Handler/Trainer Paul Hedges will be arriving in May. Private & Group Lessons for Arabian Halter Training, In-Hand, Show presentation, Dressage/ Riding are now available. All Ages, All Breeds, All Levels Welcome. See website for further details or contact us via email

cheers...admin

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

**) I have booked my spot! :D

3. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

i have 2 riding lessons booked! :)

4. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Which day are you on MG? I have booked 2 lessons (one in-hand and the other ridden) on the Saturday - 26th - cant wait!! :D

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I would like to have a lesson but am going to wait til next month, can i come watch a lesson:D i think i am allowed.

6. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

i am very interested and will try and book a lesson

has anyone had a lesson from him before?

7. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I havent, a little guilty as I hadnt heard of him until Admin posted this :eek: but its a huge opportunity - too good to miss out! I am on on satuday OH, i think at 2pm.
    Vee your welcome to watch me if you like, am doing inhand first then under saddle lesson. I am really looking forward to it, its our first riding lesson!!

8. montygirl

Sassy, he is teaching where I agist. So I have a lesson booked on the Tuesday and the Saturday, but if I know Paul (and I do...;)) he will be out there in the ring with me every time I ride Monty! hahaha - I'm going to be knacked!

He is an awesome instructor, I've had a lesson with him and I learnt so much it was scary. Lets just say that the horse I am riding at the moment is not the same one that went and had a lesson with him. Monty is honestly a different horse - likes to work, is soft and responsive and is always listening! I could not talk this guy up more if I tried - Paul is one in a million and I will definately be getting regular instruction from him.

Any questions about it, just ask away!:D

9. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Thanks MG! I really cant wait now, you are so lucky!

How often does he come over? I hope that Kazz & I can benefit, we are both out of shape and very very green :eek:

10. montygirl

The plan is once a month as long as he can keep his numbers up - otherwise there is no point. I think tho, tha when word of mouth gets around, his lessons will be booked out!:D

11. montygirl

Oh, and I'm sure you will be fine! ;) Just tell him your limits - won't kill you! lol :D

12. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

awesome! lesson booked for next wednesday! **) **)

13. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Cool OH, you can tell me how it went before I go on Saturday **)

14. montygirl

OH, what time you on?

15. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

1pm on wednesday **) **)

16. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

I will book a lesson or three as soon as my filly is working well enough - maybe next month. I know Paul from meeting him over east and he is a great guy!!! Never had a lesson before, but will be great!! Looking forward to it! Let me know how your lessons all go!!!

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  17. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Bawtry, Kazz & I arent really working well enough (under saddle) either but the ad says "all ages, all levels, all breeds" ! So I figure it doesnt matter how basic you are when you go in, just means there is more to get out of it!

18. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Lol Sassy!! By not well enough, I mean that she's had about 3 rides, so a few more under her belt will probably be good!!! (Plus I gotta save up a bit as well.... :) )
    Also, bit rushed for time with exams at the moment - not good :(
    Can't wait though!!! :)

19. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Monty, you seem to know him well, don't suppose you have any idea wether there are any lessons left? I have emailed but won't get a reply for a while and well im feeling impatient tonight haha.

20. montygirl

hey tarz, yes there are a couple of spots left. think most are in the morning tho, but don't quote me on that. You need to contact Torquata to find out - Kath is very good with her email. You will probably get something back tonight!:D