Insurance for a riding club - info needed

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by HorseSlave, Jan 24, 2009.

  1. HorseSlave

    HorseSlave Well-known Member

    Can anyone give me an indication on how one goes about getting insurance for a new club? Who do you go to? What sort of cost is involved?
  2. 3ponies

    3ponies Well-known Member

    The only way I know to get a club insured is to become an EFA affiliated club and go through AON Insurance Home Page

    Although then you would need to use NCAS instructors only. Have you looked into the Adult Riding Club association to see if you can affiliate with them and take out insurance that way.

    It would need to be a club insurance - otherwise the organising committee would not be insured.

    Good luck :)

Share This Page