Information on your ex-race horses

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Shiobhan, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

Bump back to the top.

2. Rebecca

Rebecca New Member

I was told my TB only trialled, yet I can't find any information on his trials. His name is Dyed Red and he is born 1989 so it was some time ago...if you can help or point me in the right direction that would be great thanks:D

3. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

I Just looked him up he did not trial or race

4. leah

leah Well-known Member

I would love any info on " Look Me Over" I have her old owners and trainers info and how she raced also photos and breeding but would love some info on the Stewards reports, or if there is anything about when she broke down in Collie Oct 98. Not sure if there is any way to access this info.????

Thanks if anyone can help???

5. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

i sent it to you rach:D

6. Rebecca

Rebecca New Member

That is strange as when I first bought him I emailed the WA Turf Club and they told me he trialled but not raced....:confused:

7. equus

equus Well-known Member

I've tried to find info on my girl without any luck. Don't know her racing name but her brands are OO2 2/9. She was born in '89 so don't think I'll ever find any info on her.

8. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

You might have to call the WATC as his records may be just a little to old if thats the case.

equus Im not very good at looking up brands on the stud book just yet lol still learning. But I did find 002 brand it belongs to Mertondale Stud index number 2011. Maybe someone who else is a whiz at the search thingo might be able to find your mare.

9. equus

equus Well-known Member

Thanks Shioban. I have subscribed to the Aus stud book and there are 4 possibilities she could be. By the way what is a drop number?

10. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

there are no records for a horse wif the drop number 2 for 1989 from that stud. but i have pmd u wif the studs details so maybe they can help**)

11. equus

equus Well-known Member

Cheers mylittlepony

12. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I looked up the CRIS years ago for my old TB, Count Me In (now deceased). He only had 16 starts, but managed to place in some and even won the Northam Cup in 1977. After that he moved to Ascot to race but bowed a tendon. I think he was a promising stayer cut short in his prime!

13. mylittlepony

my boy was the same, cut short in his prime. bowed tendon due to bad farrier work!! not the farriers fault, the trainers for not having his feet trimmed often enough i think. even at 12yo now, hes the fastest horse ive ever ridden!:D

14. CABALLO

CABALLO New Member

I also found the following site for NSW race horse's if you know their name as I was looking for info on my old boy.

Horse Search

this may be use ful to some of you. :)*

15. mylittlepony

hey shio, do u think u could help me find a photo finish with my boy Holme Lacy in it plz? he did win a few races, his last win was in bunbury in 2004 if thats any help. :D

16. crumpetsryum

crumpetsryum Guest

DO you think you could help me find any info on my horse "Pure Utopia"? I know its a long shot but if you happen to come across any pictures that would be unbelievable too

17. Roe

Roe Banned

This is my mare she was not a winner.

Chaos Reign (AUS) 2001

Life Number: AUS00798805 brown mare Date of Birth: 28/08/2001

Microchip Number: N/A DNA Typed: Y

by Warring Nations (USA) 1986

from The Bar Seat (AUS) 1989

bred by Miss E Lawson, V Lawson, WA

Trainer -Greame Hammarquist (Walkaway)

Career - 6-0-1-2 Prize money - $2405

There is one steward Embargoes that says Not to race (vert cert) I am not sure what this means ?? seems to me to be not very informative when you click on the links...

18. mihu

mihu Active Member

Sometimes horses will trial but not placed on RWWA list, actually had it happen to few of ours horses that have trailled in Bunbury before.

I remember Holme Lacey racing down here, trained by Jeff Camp at Benger, not very big horse but pretty.

19. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

Hi Shio is there any sites where you can find what foals your mare has produced and what their names are, I know my mare had a few foals and a couple by Protos, her name was Je Revou.
    thanks.

20. mylittlepony

Je Revou (AUS) 1992
    Aust.Id.: 511220 bay or brown mare Date of Birth: 21/09/1992
    DNA Typed: Y
    by Of The Realm (NZ) 1982 Contact: Mr I Halhead, WA
    from Je Veut (AUS) 1980 Dropped from official record (01/08/2006)
    bred by Rosa Park Stud, WA
    Australian Breeding Record
    Printable Version
    Season DOB Colour Sex Name or Last
    Service Date Sire Comment
    2005 No mare return
    2004 No mare return
    2003 Not served in 2002
    2002 23/09 b or br filly Bon Revou Ron Bon (USA)
    2001 Not served in 2000
    2000 slipped 30/11/1999 Ron Bon (USA)
    1999 Not served in 1998
    1998 04/08 ch filly Swinford Rose Aly Kingston (USA)
    1997 11/08 b gelding [mal] Swinford Peak Voltage Peak (AUS)
    mare dropped out 01/08/2006
    submission for reinstatement required
    hope that helps:)