"In-hand" Learning Day is back!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by waqha, May 11, 2013.

1. waqha

waqha New Member

REGISTRATION PACK WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. LOOK FOR IT ON OUR WEBSITE WAQHA OR ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

The WAQHA are happy to present it's 3rd "In-hand" Learning Day. 20th July 2013 at Foxwood Farm Equestrian Centre in Wattle Grove.

Attention All Who Would Love to Try Western In-hand Classes!!

Ever thought about entering halter events with your horse or pony?

Calling all horse owners, the WAQHA is holding a ?learning day? for those interested in the Western halter (breed) classes, showmanship classes, yearling lungeline & yearling led trail. Bring your horse or baby along to learn all about these classes in a nice and relaxed, non pressure atmosphere.
    Come along and get some tips and learn more about these events that are held at the western breed shows.
    You could be a first timer to the show ring or even have already entered a few shows. There is always something to learn or great tips to pick up and take home.
    This will be run by actual club members, your fellow show peers, who are keen to volunteer their time to help. All who?ve had experience in the show ring and preparing for the show ring and are willing to pass on their knowledge and experience to help you.
    ? Find out how shows are run
    ? Find out what to wear without it costing the earth
    ? Find out what exactly the judges are looking for
    ? Learn some great tips on how to teach and train you and your
    horse for these events
    ? Learn some tips on presentation and preparation

**):)*

2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Awesome :)

3. Mufasa

Mufasa Active Member

I would love to come to this with my new girl.
    My girl is a 2 year old and unbroken.

Last edited: May 11, 2013