Imperial Horse Photography

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

[imgleft]http://www.stockyard.net/images/imperial_comp.jpg[/imgleft]We would like to welcome Imperial Horse Photography as an advertiser on our website.

Lea Dowson from Imperial Horse Photography is a local lady based in Perth WA, specializing in equine photography. Be it shows, pony clubs, stud photos, lessons, ect. Lea does it all.

Lea is also skilled with adobe photoshop and can edit out polls,
    fences, people in your special shot for just a little extra!

Please check out the website: Imperial Horse Photography

cheers...admin

2. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Welcome Lea! Looks great! :)

3. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Woot, Welcome Lea
    You are most definately one talented woman

4. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

thanks guys! if anyone comes acros a bug with the website please let me knoe, though im pretty sure i got rid of them all yesterday:))

and thank you Admin**)

5. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

Website review!
    I'll be a nitpicking b**ch and say, watch the typo's.
    Wanneroo, not Wannaroo.
    Poles, not polls.
    Etc, not ect.
    I like the way you have selected your best photos for the events you covered, rather than just putting everything up there for people to sift through.

6. Imperial

No tb4me nit pick away!!! :D
    I’ve fixed all the ones you spotted.

The way I see it is no one is going to buy a photo of their horse not looking its best, so I don’t bother loading those photos. And the less photos I have to watermark the happier I am.

7. Imperial

if someone would please do me a little favor and tell me if the photos from wanneroo show jumping are all working?

only the first 20 photos are comming up for me:confused:

8. Imperial

3 coffees and some hair puling later ive fixed that bug in the photos.

9. simbin

simbin Gold Member

The only thing I would comment on is that the photo quality doesnt seem clear.

10. Imperial

sizes have been reduced for the web, full size crystal clear images are on my hard drive.

11. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

I think putting full size, clear images on the net (even if watermarked) just encourages people to steal them (go figure).
    If you only display and sell sharp, good quality pictures then people will trust your reputation for good pics from a fair sized proof without having to see the original image.
    Maybe put some good full sized ones in your portfolio section, so people can judge the quality there...

12. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Yes defiantely because if I didnt know you I would take a look and think that all you photos were that quality. Maybe speak to someone who is in the know.

Photos arents cheap and first impressions mean a lot to a lot of people. :D

13. Imperial

the photos are actually quite clear on my computer, maybe it comes down to the type of monitor people use. but i'll take that on board and when i load photos from this weekend i'll make the photos a bit bigger and clearer.**) :))

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Great site Lea :))...... pics are very clear from my side.

Love the piccies of Jet, if you have anymore, please let me know.

Best of luck.

15. Imperial

thank you Kylie.
    i didn’t get many photos from that show as i was competing as well. i looked through my recycling bin to see if i could find anymore of jet that didn’t make it onto the site, bit only ones of you in the background and out of focus.

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

No probs.
    Thanks. :)*

17. WildandFree

WildandFree Well-known Member

WOHOO go lea

bout time i say :)*

All the best

Liz n Rossy

18. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

I must be missing somthing coz i cant find anything on it??? has the address changed??? i wanted to find Gosnells breed show pics :)

19. Luv ranny

Luv ranny New Member

hey,

just wondering what i go into to see photos. thanx