If your horse was a...

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Tam, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Naomi

Naomi Well-known Member

My horse would be Cathy Freeman.

Is really fast, but is now retired and still unbeaten!! hehehehe

i wonder if Cathy will put on 200 kgs like my boy did??

2. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

My horse would be a proffesional sports player, big, tall, lots o talent and no brains at all. He would wear gold chains, have shirts unbuttoned to show off his hairy chest, and would probably advertise Reeboks. His lack of smarts would lead to him being caught in compromising situations with young fillies, so he would then lose his sponsorships and spend the rest of his days making 'guest' appearances on infomercials, before having plastic surgery, joining a cult and then ghost-writing a book about it. Therefore, I'm quite glad he's a horse :) (can anyone tell that I don't want to do any work today!?!)

3. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Hey Jill

I'm like that everyday!!!

Caz

4. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

hehehe better tell Troy to hurry up and make his millions, so you can retire! I've come to the conclusion that marrying a millionaire is the only way I'll ever be able to afford horses.....preferably an old millionaire with a heart condition...wa-hey!

5. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Yeah, I've told him several times and I keep reminding him......but I'm still waiting!!! LOL

6. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

aaahhhh i have given up on my dream of finding a rich old sugar daddy .......

sorry, back in my box now!