If your horse was a...

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Tam, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Tam

Tam Well-known Member

If your horse was a person what kind of job would they have and why? My horse would be a lawyer- very smart and always finding loopholes!!!

2. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Mine would be a poilitian, always thinks he knows best and at times arrogant.

'Tis alright Ness, i know what i am doing you just hang on'... but usually wrong!

hehehehehe

Ness

3. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

I have always said that if my older mare was human she would run a very successful brothel.....but never sell herself to anyone!!

The YDB would be an international diplomat.... Appears to be the peacekeeper until he's made to do something he doesn't really want to do!!

My TB would be an accountant..... he's just boring. No offence to any accountants out there! My accountant is really cool but some others I've known..... weeellll

4. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

dee would be one of those sons of a pollotician. thinks he knows every thing and always right, and his way is the only way. (that must be that little bit of arab coming out in him)
    guiness would be a cadbury worker... always has to sample every thing

-bec-

5. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Dee sounds like my NHH!!!

6. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

hehehehe [​IMG] mabey i should have just said if dee was human, he'd be a man!!!

-bec-

7. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

heheh - You got it in one!! [​IMG]

8. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Oh ouch - below the belt ladies - but so true!

9. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

you know the saying....

when i married mr right, i didn't know his first name was always....

hahaha

10. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

hahahaha

i havent heard that one before. i love it

-bec-

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Mine would be a bouncer...never lets anyone past without inspection of all pockets and hands...

~§Arnie§~

12. icebabie296

icebabie296 New Member

My dads horse would be a council worker; too lazy to do anything except lean on the fences.

My gelding would be a pizza delivery boy; young and nieve.

My mare would most probably be a professional sports player, except a real bitchy one.

13. Goldpally

Goldpally Active Member

The welshie would be a movie star . Like lots of attention
    ( when it suits HER ) does what SHE wants , when SHE wants and has a new best friend every week! The old boy is retired who would like to sit around and watch TV and stuff himself on junkfood without doing anything that requires effort !
    [​IMG]

14. Veronika

Veronika Active Member

My Barney was a public servant for a while - really truely. His paddock adjoins an office, and since he was on his own, he always checked out what we were doing. He knew exactly what time morning and afternoon tea was!
    Now he's got a friend, he feels that doesn't need to come up anymore, unless there's a party - so a greater chance of left-overs.
    His name is Barney and there's a very good reason! The hum-dee-hum attitude until there's food involved or work that he loves.

Boots the pony is the sleazy old man in the corner of bars - he's got the farting down pat, too. I swear we could run a small town on his gas emissions.

15. tiagirl

tiagirl New Member

I think my mare would be a doll bludger. Not one of those people making any effort to find work, but making as little effort as possible to do anything except bum around, unless it's for her advantage... er, maybe she's more like a public servant, or at least a reflection of me in my current job...

16. widgelli

widgelli Well-known Member

My Welshie would have been a school teacher, as I am sure that he used to teach any of the new horses all the tricks that he knew.
    The Anglo would have been either a hairdresser or a female impersonator, as I swear that he was gay.
    The Stock horse/Waler would have to be in the circus as a clown. He is always up to tricks and thinks that he is funny as well.

Jo

17. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Lol their all so good...

~§Arnie§~

18. Goldpally

Goldpally Active Member

If my 2 year old wasn't a chestnut he would definately fit into being the stereotypical
    " dumb blonde " , it takes him a while to work things out and then he goes " ohhh , that's what you meant " and I'm thinking " um duh , that's what I tried to tell you in the first place " !
    [​IMG]

19. slowjo

slowjo New Member

my horse would make a perfect bouncer. he wont let any one past unless he likes them. Hell also push them right out the way.

He loves barging, and his bum is big enough to do it.

20. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

ha ha ha [​IMG]
    that reminds me, guiness would probebly be a security officer, and has to check out every single pocket before you can go past [​IMG]

-bec-