how many are there

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by chick_with_a_chainsaw, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Cav

Cav Gold Member

*zipped lips* :D

2. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

awwww no fun:( lol okies i shant ask

3. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Oh your naughty Cav ;) I hope that you have a great day in the WTC ring.

CWAC you will be in all Cav's classes I am sure you will know who she is by the end of the day!

4. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Tee heee heeeeeeeeeeee **)

I hope the weather is as beautiful next weekend as the one we just had!!!

5. chick_with_a_chainsaw

ha if your in all my classes then your pony must be between 14-14.2hh. unless its party time means your in the galloway classes. hmmm lots to think about

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

yup i hope we have nice weather even if nice just means no rain:)*

7. Janet

Janet Guest

Chick with a chainsaw, Cav will be in your ring but not on a pony or horse (wink wink) In the CENTRE of the ring..hint hint

I think 99% of people know who Cav is.

8. Cav

Cav Gold Member

awwwwwww Janet!!! your no fun!!! *pout* :):p **) :D

9. Janet

Janet Guest

I think you were confusing the poor girl... i didnt want here to be running round all morning looking for CAV..ha ha
    :)*

10. chick_with_a_chainsaw

oh i see i see so cavs the person i have to suck up to. lol just kidding but am i allowed to come say hello before/after the classes? oh this means im going to have been judged by madcow and cav ahhh better go practice then cant let stockies see me ride badly. haha

11. Janet

Janet Guest

Now we never said anything like that **) Cav could be penciling ;)

12. chick_with_a_chainsaw

didnt think of that now did i either way still cant let stockies see me ride badly

*goes and sulks cause shes confused* haha nah im not a sulker but i am confused your all mean hahaha

13. Cav

Cav Gold Member

you and anyone else are very welcome to say hello AFTER the events :)

14. chick_with_a_chainsaw

okies shall write that on my hand then. DO NOT be overlly friendly until After the event i can do that:)*

by the way with the dressage how are they doing that?

prep 1 between 9-11
    prelim 11-1
    novice 1-3
    elementry 3-5

or do we just go whenever?

15. Its Party Time

Some people are only doing a couple of dressage tests so they will be given first preference. Unfortunately with running the hacking events at the same time it makes it a little difficult to put up a draw. I guess depending on numbers in the hacking. There will be a Marshall in the dressage area to take your details etc

16. chick_with_a_chainsaw

oh okies cool least the classes are spaced out as i have a large break from 1-7 provided they all run so i can fit a test in there, then 8-13 have a break so hopefully can fit inbetween classes:)*

17. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

is there much of a cheer-squad or non-horsey visitors coming? i'd like to bring my horse down for a look & would LOVE if there was someone there to chinwag with not on a horse???

18. chick_with_a_chainsaw

hmm i hope my mums coming to watch but other than that im not sure but if shes there she will happy to chinwag with you. aslong as you dont distract her to much or i wont have any photos haha

19. MinninupRoad

MinninupRoad Well-known Member

where is the program?
    cheers

20. Its Party Time

Blitzen, please be mindful that if you are not competing you are not insured to have a horse on the grounds. You would need to pay a day Insurance and ground fee sorry.
    Our Insurance is quite strict on this.