How do i Register my T/b mare?

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by Rea Girl, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Rea Girl

    Rea Girl Guest

    Hey guys,
    wondering how can i register my t/b?
    cos i want to start taking her to shows next year and i think in some shows i will go to i need to get her registered.
    And also can i have her registered down for two things like Haking and Showjumping? and how much does it cost.plese Help

  2. mirawee

    mirawee Gold Member

    I am assuming that you mean show registered, not breed. She should already be breed registered and if you don't have her papers you should be able to get a proof of breeding certificate from the Registrar of Racehorses.

    For unofficial shows (showjumping, dressage, show horse, eventing etc)she does not need to be registered, although you need to be a member either of pony club or of the EFA.

    For official shows she needs to be registered with the EFA (and/or Show Horse Council for show horse events). From memory it is around $150 for registration then $20 per year per performance card. You need one performance card per discipline and can get cards for as many disciplines as you like.

    If you have only just gotten her and she is young you probably won't want to compete official yet though as competition and standard is a lot higher.

    I just realised that this is in the wrong section - probably should be in showing and events LOL. Oh well.
  3. Rea Girl

    Rea Girl Guest

    Thanks just relised when i posted it

    oh welll tali

Share This Page