HOTY Results!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gerbra, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

I know its early.. But how did everyone go?

Huge congratulations to Shannara Beresi on getting Reserve Champ Rider :) **)**)

2. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I'm presuming thats junior rider? I know Anna Duffy got reserve senior on Madcows Dougie :)

3. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Shan is 18 so im not sure?

4. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Age might be 21? Dunno, I just got told Anna had won reserve on Doug so they must have been in 2 different sections. :)

5. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Oh yeah could be to, :) Awesome for Anna :))

6. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Anna is over 21 so it would be different age groups.

7. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Thanks Cav :)

8. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

I know Thorne's old pony TP Song and Dance was Led Large Pony of the Year and Brayside National Treasure was Led Galloway OTY
    Well done to all involved :D

9. Raw Prawn

Raw Prawn Well-known Member

Good luck to everyone tomorrow :-D Ill be done early with Romeo for measuring.....come say hi :-D

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I didn't compete but took Noddi down for a ride around and was thrilled with him! He was relaxed and calm and from last time he couldn't stand still, this time he was schooling the same as he does at home. Luke was a legend and has helped me so much with him. Will add some photos below.

I saw some stunning horses and ponies there this morning but didn't see much past the Senior Rider class. Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to hearing Savvy and Jelly's results in the Hunter Ponies!

Anyway, here are some photos of my boy down there this morning, just his 2nd ride in a show atmosphere. Hopefully in future years he will be there competing!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Kimaley, Noddi is looking great :)*

Just heard via FB a Stockie member got Bronze in the Show Hunter Large Hack class!

12. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Don't forget to pack a torch if your in the last few classes!!!!!!

13. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

For sure! I left at about 5.45 and they still hadn't finished!

Oh, and B, Noddi is looking great mate! :)

14. tsarbrina

tsarbrina Well-known Member

Riders will need more than torches..headlamps will be a new fashion accessory...when I left at 2 o'clock they were only just stripping the small hunter ponies down...5 classes to go after that...going to be a long night for all.

15. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

They were running well for time - at 10.30am they were just about finished the rider classes but took a longer lunch break then it took 2 1/2 hours to judge the small show hunter ponies ......... Mine was the second hunter class and we didn't finish until 3.15 - I dread to think what time they will finish tonight as they had another four classes to judge, some of them quite big.

The day was good though - such a nice atmosphere. Super pleased with how Lix worked today and even more pleased about coming home with Bronze Large Hunter Hack!! LOTS of carrots for her tonight :D .

[​IMG]

16. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I watched you guys Springbok, she looked great! **) Hard cometition in that class!

17. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Biggest congrats Springbok!!!! :):)* and to all the other winners and top 10's today!!

18. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats Springbok...your workout was lovely to watch...:)*:)*:)*:)*:)* (and lovely plaits too :) )

19. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

One of my friends got Hunter of the Year on Lancefield Park Rajah (Rah).
    Huge congrats to Dani and Mr Rah :D

20. raindear

raindear Well-known Member