HOTY Results??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Fe, Sep 4, 2010.

1. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Thankyou! Liq was a good girl :) .

Lovely photos you have taken Arnie! I love it when they go up so quickly after a show too. I shall order a couple tonight :)* .

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thankyou Springbok. I recognized your horse from photos on stockies. You guys looked excellent! Glad you like the photos!

With my daughters 4th birthday yesterday it had delayed things a little but back on track now and indoor photos to be completed shortly.

A day later then I had hoped!

3. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

can anyone tell me all the results from Sunday at all?
    Biggest congrats to everyone who did well on the weekend, its always nice to go well at a show but when you go well at HOY it makes it all that much sweeter!!!

4. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Found photos of Sunday already, found numbers 9504, 9334 and 9194.

Arnie - fantastic shots and that they up so quick, great viewing and ordering system website you have, have paid for mine already :)*

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thankyou Sorrel! Your order has been printed and posted already! :D

Wish I could of devided the photo's up for even easier viewing however I didn't get my hands on a program so not sure who goes where!

But the good thing is ALL the photo's are now online! :D.

For those who attended the Perth Championship Hack Day - I was the photographer there as some know however with the new website only made last week I haven't had time to upload them also. I've now gone over my internet quota (and I've already upgraded it to as far as it can go!) so they will be coming back online very slowly. I'll put a notice on my website also.

The Trilogy Senior Purebred is yet to go back online also.

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Dammit, too excited too soon! I've missed a file and still have a few to go!

7. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Verrry nice Sorrel :)
    Is this your newcomer?

8. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Thanks heaps K, yes it is, we didn't make it this year but aiming for Newcomers next year and a little bit of dressage as well.

Hope to see you and the gorgeous Pickles around at Darling Range, good luck and look forward to your results :)

9. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

He looks awesome Sorrel really uses his back and bum, will be up there for Newcomers for sure**)

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Woohoo nice choices there too Sorrel :D. Glad you like them!

Stunning horse too!

P.S Did you want free digital copies? So they look nicer online :D.

11. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Wow! Jack looks fantastic, well done Sorrel :)
    I really like him, think he will be very successful. Good luck for Newcomers etc.

12. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Thanks again Merlin, Arnie and Lakota - Jack is green but can only improve and hopefully we are on the right track :eek:

Cheers Arnie, that would be great :D

13. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

mirrawee could u email me the pic with rug on plzzz for my website its nice to see my stud name getting out therjaneburke69@hotmail.com
    cheers