HOTY Results??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Fe, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Congratulations to everyone!

Mirawee, Diva is looking just lovely! Well done. :)

Dont forget you guys to enter my 'before and after' competition, Mirawee if you have a good paddock shot of Diva you can enter that and one of your show pics! Same for everyone else!! (Details in the products and services section of this forum). Entries close next Monday...

2. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

3. Edward Sollen

Edward Sollen New Member

the runner up small hunter pony was liverbird! go bamborough savannah!!!!!!!!! :D:));):):)*

4. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Had a great show, beautiful weather and good company. A couple of good wins with our
    horses was great too :)*

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Yep your right Kate :D. Saturday morning photo's are already up but still currently being uploaded so not yet completed but enjoy whats there already:D.

Pepsea and Jonty - you guys are beautiful!

6. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

None of my horse in her Preliminary, any other photographers there?

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Merlin there was one other person there on Saturday however I didn't see her around on Sunday. She should be advertised in the program.

The Saturday outdoor photo's are only half way through so there's many more yet to go :D.

8. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Ok so you took more of the small hack preliminary? There was like 23 horses in that class :) Cheers Arnie will check the program:))

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Not sure Merlin. I never got hold of a program and had three rings to cover :).

10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

And since noone else seems to want to share photos here are a few more :)

Springbok's gorgeous girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Dollar's Lucy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Dharma

Dharma New Member

Many thanks to the organisers for a well run show, we had a great weekend.I hope everyone that went and enjoyed this show said thank you to a volunteer, without them we would not have these great events.
    I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to Helen (Nanna)who did a grand job announcing for the weekend, she was cheery and kept us all informed and made sure we were at the right ring for the right classes, at the right time, and didnt forget a sponsor! WELL DONE HELEN :)

12. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Found one Arnie :) 2982 will be placing an order, lovely photo :))

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Ah excellent Merlin! I was going to say to pop me and e-mail and I'd hunt for you!

Glad you found it! :D

14. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Arnie, i think thats the best photo site ive seen, so quick easy to look through!
    Also the time you get them up there is fantastic!:)*

15. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Aww thanyou Jadelise! Thats so sweet :). As a competitor I know how desperate it feels to want to see your horses photo's :p.

My poor internet has been slowed so I can only upload two at a time at the moment! I've gone onto bigpond and upped my limit but its not effective until midnight. Come midnight I can bulk upload by the hundreds. Bring it on!

16. kateyyy

kateyyy New Member

whoo were the photographers on sundayy?? andd are photos up yet :)

17. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Yes I was there Kateyyy :).

Photo's will be up anytime between now and Wednesday.

18. kateyyy

kateyyy New Member

aww yayyy :)

i'll keep checking...

19. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

I've possibly missed the post but does anyone know who made the top ten in the small hacks on Saturday? :))

20. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Flirting, Yule Tara's Cest le Vie, Fox Trot, Prom Queen, Ralph, Karma Park English, Wesswood Pure Class

Starting to go blank now? I think another Wesswood pony?

Someone might need to edit my list :)