Horse wanted! Please read...

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Horse1, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Horse1

Horse1 New Member

Hi everyone,

After losing my dearly loved boy very suddenly earlier this year, I have been on the search for my next horse. I have contacted countless numbers of studs, private sellers and individuals but unfortunately have not had much success.

I am ideally after a Welsh Cob, Morgan or a similar hunter type that would be suitable for dressage and a bit of everything. I don't mind colour or age etc, just as long as it has been started under saddle and is no taller than 15.3hh. A gelding would be a bonus. A good temperament is a must! I have looked on all the advertising websites and I am getting more and more anxious to find something! I am now hoping that something may come up through word of mouth or through the grapevine.
    All I am asking is that someone out there may have a horse that they haven't yet advertised, or if they know of someone who is thinking of selling their horse......this is what I would like to hear. Even a nice horse that is just sitting in a paddock. The horse will be going to a 10 star experienced home that will love it just as the last horse was loved. Most importantly, it will be a FOREVER home. References are available as well. Thanks

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015