horse vets

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by kt20, Nov 27, 2007.

1. kt20

kt20 Active Member

hi horseslave, yep it is Y and we are making progress but sometimes it seems soooo slow. We lunged him today with and without boots and I learnt heaps, like the footfall sequence in his transitions from canter to trot tend to be wrong as he doesn't want to put his inside fore under too much stress, I don't quite fully understand yet which is why that might not totally make sense. My instructor thinks that if there is anything then it is too subclinical to get an unambiguous diagnosis but I think for peace of mind I have to give it a shot. Though poss. post Crimble.

2. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

kim rose is good his my uncle and i travel up there all the time to get my horses looked at

or he comes down, its good having a uncle that a vet my bills are really cheap comparied to other that have simalar things done :D

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Well-known Member

Larkhill is great, I work with their vets regularly, and they are brilliant

4. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

I drove my horse 4 hours from Katanning to Perth to see Warwick Vale, and when a vet in the country treated her not to my satisfaction, my mare was straight up to see Warwick again!!!! :)

5. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

Yep - I just luuuuurve Warwick as a vet!! **) He is excellent, can't recommend him enough.

6. rmwgirl4eva

rmwgirl4eva Well-known Member

Murdoch or Micheal Proctor. I have used both and had wonderful service. :)*