Horse Transport

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Daxter, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Hi, i am buying a horse from a lady in Albany, having difficulty finding someone to transport him. Have tried all the ones on here but none are available or just do not go that way, has anyone got a number I can try or maybe a stockies member is travelling that way and has space for 1 horse, it will be in about 3 weeks time. :))

2. Surrender

Surrender New Member

Have you tried Skinners Horse Transport? They go to/from Albany quite regularly and are listed in the White pages.

3. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

Skinners are based in Albany so should be able to do the trip no dramas

4. EAM

EAM New Member

Just googled skinners this is the mobile number 0418 916207 we have used them a couple of times and are very good go up to perth a couple of times a week i think:)

5. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Thanks to all, have rang Skinners and they seem to be very reasonable, will book in with them. **)

6. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Skinners come up to Perth about 2-4 times a week, costs are very reasonable.

7. wheatbeltanimalrescue

wheatbeltanimalrescue Well-known Member

Skinners are awesome! You will have no problems with their service and i dare say Mike will be picking up your new addition so will be in the best of hands!

8. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

Oooooo what type of horse and for who :):eek:

9. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Hi Zoe, it is a 8yr old T/B Guilding and he is for me, we have been a horse down since Zeusy went, with Rev not really suitable for me and Honey is Lozzy's, Happy for Just, that left me standing to watch#( Looking forward to getting him, he is a bay 15.3 HH no markings at all, owner sent us a DVD and he looks great. :)*