Horse Talk TV - Press Release

Discussion in 'News Items' started by HORSE TALK TV, Dec 24, 2011.

1. HORSE TALK TV

HORSE TALK TV New Member

BREAKING NEWS!! HORSE TALK TV PREMIERES ON 4meTV DEC 24th

WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT HORSE TALK TV HAS CRACKED THE BIG TIME AND CAN NOW BE SEEN ON 4meTV - CH7?S NEWEST STATION!

Join us for the season premier with ?The Best of Horse Talk TV Series 1 and 2? on Christmas Eve 24th of December at 7.30pm.

Can?t watch us on Christmas Eve? Then catch the repeats on Sundays at 10.30am and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3.30pm. The Series airs from Dec 24th 2011 to Feb 16th 2012.
    4meTV is free-to-air and is available on digital CH74 in all metropolitan areas and QLD and CH64 in regional NSW and VIC (unfortunately not in Tassie ? we are truly sorry and will keep working on getting the show to you).

This platform will take Horse Talk TV to 22million viewers!

We have selected the very best stories of Series 1 and 2 to bring you in this new season on free-to-air TV.

Meet Olympic dressage stars Rachel Sanna & Heath Ryan at the Sydney CDI Dressage ? Australia?s premier international dressage event and a key selection event for Olympic Games.

Join us for an exclusive behind the scenes look at Pat and Linda Parellis? sold out Australian clinics.

See the original ?War Horse? in A-Troop, the oldest continuous WW1 light horse re-enactment regiment in Australia. We visit ?Spike? the equine star of the recently released movie ?The Cup? to see what a well-trained movie horse can do and learn all about barefoot trimming with renowned expert, Andrew Bowe.

WIN! A Horse Float Camper
    Want to win an awesome Jobe & Co Horse Float Camper worth nearly $4000? Watch "The Best of Horse Talk TV" on 4meTV or visit the Horse Talk TV web site Horse Talk TV for details on how to enter.

*DON?T MISS THE ?BEST OF? PREMIERE ON CHIRSTMAS EVE 24 DEC 7.30PM 4meTV*

2. oldtenth

oldtenth Well-known Member

I did catch the program today, good to see it's back.

3. Wendy

Wendy Well-known Member

Missed it again!
    Hopefully Thursday at 3.30.

Great little show. :))

4. katelol

katelol Guest

Cool, I'll write myself a note to record it on Thursday **)

ETA: can't tape off this channel, it doesn't seem to have separate program information, just one single scheduled program all day long.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
  5. Wendy

Wendy Well-known Member

Can't find programme today, where is it?

6. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Oh my goodness, I reprogrammed the TV to get the new Channel 74, TV4Me. Cripes, it is wall to wall home shopping. A whole half an hour dedicated to the wonders of a steam mop, followed by another half hour on some spinning home exercise machine. Hours of shows on tools, machines, gizmos, not just in the middle of the day but at prime time. 7pm for the steam mop half hour extravaganza, woohoo!

I missed the HorseTalk TV Best Of on Ch 74. Will they keep it on Channel 44 (WestTV) as well?

7. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

I got ready to watch it on CH 74 at 330pm yesterday and nothing remotely horsey came on, flicked through the TV guide paper and channel 74 doesn't even get listed so looked on the TV's info guide and it wasn't listed on there either :( Knowing stupid WA it probably isn't being shown here :(

8. abb77

abb77 Well-known Member

i watched it yesterday it was great :D - the rest of the shows on 74 are adverts :eek:

9. katelol

katelol Guest

The show is on TV4ME but at Eastern Daylight Savings Time (I think).

Anyway, I've seen it a few times on Weekend afternoons before the Bride TV (seriously, a whole tv show dedicated to bonbonieres and the like :eek:)

And my PVR won't record off TV4ME and I don't know why :confused: