Horse Insurance help

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by Spider n Toby, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. Spider n Toby

    Spider n Toby Gold Member

    How do I insure my horse so that I have public liability? So if my horse got out onto the road and hit a car, I would need public liability. Can you get this through EFA when you insure youself, or petplan or something?

    I know mods this should be in the insurance section but I thought it would get more "traffic" in here and I need to know ASAP.
  2. RPS

    RPS Well-known Member

    Pet Plan do liability, you choose it as an opition when you choose your cover.

    It is too late to insure after something happens though. If you live on your own property and you have rural/farm insurance this may extend to cover liability from livestock. Just like building and contents extends to cover your cat or dog.
  3. pso

    pso Gold Member

    yup- pet plan or regular home and contents... But as you are agisting...You should be covered by the centres policy;)

Share This Page