Horse healers/shamans

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Rayes, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

Thought i may poke my head in

Wondering why it has not been closed yet :p

2. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Active Member

3. Rayes

Rayes New Member

My point exactly...

4. sparkie

sparkie Well-known Member

people take things very personally
    i wasnt refering to children...! projections, do you know what a projection is? do you think i mean flying? i am merely giving blantant examples...!
    i still stick by the fact anyone can do anything they put their mind to. and those who dont refer to the advice given to them then it is only their own fault. allow them to continue, what else are you going to do? get the police onto them for not doing what you want them to do or what you think they should be doing? does that mean that you will do what they want you to do or what they think you should do? No.

if someone asks for help and goes against that perhaps in their mind there is a reason for that perhaps someone else is helping them and if that is the case fair enough not your ball to play with...!!! let them learn the hard way, if they dont want to learn from others experiences then they simply dotn want to...! there are alot of people out there who will ask for help and not take it then scream bloody murder on those who did give the the advice which they never took...either way loose loose...
    not saying there arent genuine people out there, did i say that?

i do see your point but i am saying DONT GIVE ADVICE IF IT ISNT ASKED FOR....you know, if someone has to ask for advice it is within themselves they will take it on and if you give it to them without them asking for it, some people go opposite just to get up your nose. So there is a difference between giving advice and being asked for it... have you ever given advice to someone who looks like they are having trouble and you just go up and offer your advice on the situation? have they taken that advice or pretty much said i know what i am doing and try to explain what they are doing and it still doesnt make sense? perhaps we shouldnt offer advice we should simply let it known it is there if those people are there to ask for it...dont watse your time on someone who wont waste their time on you...otherwise it is simple heart ache....kinda what i am doing now...lol :p

i can understand why these people who start out dont take advice or ask for it, and i understand why it makes those who know what they are doing angry.

some people take far too much consideration to what others think...itsnt it about your growth and what you do to make yourself happy? things get complicated when we stop worry about ourselves before others...

yes i agree it is much smarter to learn from others mistakes BUT not everyone learns the same way, we all learn differently...the same with horses take into consideration we all have our own behaviours experiences and strategies in the way we represent our world around us...if you expect respect for what ever you go through been through going through why not respect their journey...? i understand alot of horses are sold to alot of unknowledgable people these days and this is where it gets dangerous BUT who's responsibility is it to find that horse a home? so why ridcule those giving it a home whether it be a unknowledgable one or not...?

in the matter of the subject of horse communicators, there are so many ways in which people can ridicule them and i respect the fact they (the genuine ones) are really wanting to help why else would they be able to do the job they do? like everyone else comunicators would have different ways of interpreting and understanding and it is critical in teh way they relay information given to them(just because they are classed as horse communicators doesnt automatically mean they know how interact and relay messages correctly), people take the readings for 100% perhaps try and disifier what feels doesnt fit or feels like it isnt quite right it may be just that the communicator has simply mixed up information names information and interpreted it for something else....

5. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Ah, what kind of horse communicator "mixes" things up?
    So do we call it "mixed up" when they get it totally wrong, or do we call it total BS?

Ah.....isn't the fact someone calls in a 'communicator' mean they DO want 100% information?....why else would they have called......to get 50% truth and 50% BS?

Yeah I can just see all those 'readers' making excuses for their lack of credibility...."Ah sorry love, I mixed up the information...give it to me one more time so I can guess again"

Time for the door Clara the Great and take your crystal ball with you!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:p

6. sparkie

sparkie Well-known Member

does a doctor get it 100% right? does a teacher get it 100% right what about the scientists out there curing cancer and claiming this and that to be 100% full proof. can you honestly give me someone who can get it right 100% that is not electronic and purely via human? only those who CLAIM to be 100% to me would be a fake...!

we all make excuses and what we dont realise at the time "no one is perfect" but we can bloody well try .... lol

7. sparkie, i admire your devotion, but I think you might be getting carried away with much "deeper" issues. My motto is to keep things simple(practice shows it works the best), horses are not comlplicated animals, they are not human, so there is no point in creating a parallel with how human and equine mind work. This post looks like a question to me, what do you recon?

Rayes

8. fuddles

fuddles Well-known Member

well if you are getting it straight from the horses mouth

then it should be 100% correct :))

9. Trojane

Trojane Well-known Member

Of course these don't get 100% correct but they are accountable.
    Professionals also provide a reasonable estimate of chances and outcomes.
    There would be very few scientists claiming certainty!!!
    I may be more tolerant of psychics if they were equally professional.
    For example - they say your diagnosis is such and such...but if wrong could be up in front of a disciplinary board.
    They'd be forgiven a limited number of failures then de-registered...think you get the idea...? :)

10. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

Ok I think this thread has run its course! Seems to be going around in circles so closing it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.