Horse healers/shamans

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Rayes, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayes

Rayes New Member

Hi All,

I noticed in another thread that is running which I initiated, a few people mentioned a horse healer/whisperer/shaman who can communicate with the horse and hear what the horse is saying/needs.

Now, while I am happy to entertain any suggestions in my hunt for answers to my problems...can anyone tell me how this could possibly work via email???

Am I nuts to consider doing this?

Regards,
    Rayes

2. Sim

Sim Well-known Member

Yes, you are nuts*#)

Spend your money wisely

3. himitsu

himitsu Well-known Member

completely nuts :p lol

4. Rayes

Rayes New Member

I just don't see how this would work when all the person needs is the animal's name, species and gender...a photo is welcome but not necessary.

How could this possibly work???

Rayes

5. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

Rayes everyone will think you are nuts trust me

The picture is more to help tune into the animals energy as all photos contain energy fields. Just like how you get auroa(sp?) photos taken . Exactly the same expect they do not need a camera **)

Its does work trust me when she goes to do a reading the animal is usually waiting thats why a photo is not needed. Its is very hard to explain you have to experience it 1st hand.

I have studied with Billie Dean and she will blow you away. Also just have an open mind **)

Im 100% sure you will get people saying no there is no such thing its a waste of money but most of them have never had it done. Better to have it straight from the horses mouth then second hand information
    **)
    **RUNS AND HIDES**

6. himitsu

i tried it with my horse who i know better than any horse ive ever had... just for a laugh and curiosity. it was b/s. and i used the one HP recommends. 99% of what she said could be determined from knowing minor details and applicable to most horses, and the other 1% was off anyway. dont waste your money

7. WildandFree

WildandFree Well-known Member

as a horse reader i find this so wrong on so many levels i done many readings and so many horses have so much to say and tell there humans and are thankfull there someone out there that can help and help open there humans eyes

its not nuts the people that think it is just shows how narrow minded you all really are but sadly it more to often

if we belive in tarot readers and the like why not horse readers we have purpose in this world

WnF

8. Rayes

Rayes New Member

It's not that I don't believe in it...but usually when you have a tarot reading you are actually present and in the same room as the reader.

But how can you do it via email? And without a photo??

Rayes

9. WildandFree

WildandFree Well-known Member

we hear the horses thoughts they come thro i really don't know how it works but it just does i ask a question i get a answer

i honesty think its telepathy which is a form of mind reading

WnF

10. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

Thankyou lizzy **)

Rayes to answer your question most humans and animals are on differant(<<thats looks so wrongly spelt) planes animals been the puriest. But the humans that are with the animals they do not need to see each other hey just have the connections yet again it is so hard to explain again . I agree there a dodgy animal readers out there but i would not point you to one :eek:

As lizzy said its through thoughts nothing like dr doo little

11. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Active Member

Real horse readers can make an easy $100,000 or even a lazy $US1,000,000. Hasn't happened yet. Nuff said.

12. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Active Member

Oh, and forgot to add:

You have to first eliminate the Forer effect ("individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, graphology, fortune telling, and some types of personality tests"), hot reading ("Hot reading is the use of foreknowledge when giving a "psychic" reading in stage magic performances, or in other contexts. The reader can gain information about the sitter (person getting the reading) through a variety of means, such as research or overhearing a conversation.") and cold reading ("Cold reading is a series of techniques used by mentalists, illusionists, fortune tellers, psychics, and mediums to determine or express details about another person, often in order to convince them that the reader knows much more about a subject than they actually do").

13. himitsu

and do the horses "think" in english?? or do you understand neighs...

14. ASH lover

ASH lover Well-known Member

Ok....I am a cynic (thats the engineer in me - needs hard PROOF to be convinced) but I am not saying that phsycics are all con artists ...

However....I can let my mind believe that there MAY be people out there that can 'read' your mind...but I really have a question here that maybe some of the more experienced in this can explain and answer....

If a species has no concept of language except for tone of voice how the hell can it 'tell' you anything???? This is the bit I REALLY have problems with!

ETA: himitsu - snap!!!!

15. domingo

domingo Active Member

you don't always need words to 'tell' things. I have no special abilities, but even when I go out to my horses, they 'tell' me so many things without saying a single word. The world is so much bigger than most of us think :)

16. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Looks like the thought of that xray is disappearing quickly.......

Another search for answers in the wrong place.

A shaman/horse reader/whatever else you want to call it, will tell you everything you want to hear, and STILL not solve the problem of your horse.....

They are going to be as much help as running naked & chanting around a mulberry tree at midnight.

Sorry.....you asked is it nuts to look for answers from one of these "readers"....my answer is YES.

17. smash

smash Well-known Member

well EVP, it worked for me, we got RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

18. Rayes

Rayes New Member

The Xray idea may be examined at a later date...but at the moment I just don't see the need....he has been thoroughly examined by two vets and he has been ridden since the bucking episode and he rolls in the paddock...all indicators of a horse who has no bone injury.

We all have our own way of doing things...this is mine.

AND I never said that I was going to consult a horse healer...was just curious about the experiences of others in this field.

19. domingo

domingo Active Member

Hi Rayes,
    you don't need to defend anything :)
    The question you asked will always start controversy, it's in the nature of these things.
    Good luck with it all :)*

20. EVP

EVP Gold Member

I find this hard to follow now. You posted about the problem horse and have already seen 2 vets and a number of alternative practicioners....and are enlisting the help of a trainer.......ALL because you don't know what is wrong with the horse and why he has, or is, bucking....and then you say "you don't see the need"? Yet you show interest in shaman/pic readers/healers??......

You replied:-
    So obviously you are thinking of that form of treatment in reference to your horse problems...

Your horse may not have bone issues of the back or the hip or anywhere else.....but you did say that the vet didn't examine the horse for an appropriate length of time....and were obviously not happy with the diagnosis and exam because you continued to look elsewhere?

You're not a friend of MZGTR are you......lololol:p

I think there has been plenty of real good replies in terms of encouragement and advise.......where you go from here is entirely up to you.

Good luck in whatever direction you go. :)*

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.