hills!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by lil bec, Jun 11, 2008.

1. lil bec

lil bec Well-known Member

any one going to hills on sunday??
    i will be there with poppy up the top. just doing training rounds and the 85 for now hope to see a few people up there...:)*

2. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Ooh I wish! Honey isn't quite 'ready' yet for SJ .. which is a shame, she'd love it! Might come up and have a stickybeak before work hehe

3. finding_nemo

finding_nemo Active Member

Yep!! We will be there. I'm just hoping the classes won't be as large as last month. It took all day to get through.

4. amber sunday

amber sunday Well-known Member

oooh can i please have some info on this? sunnys not jumping well at the moment, but might be worth going and just doing a teensy training round me thinks :D

5. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

Amber - I LOVE hills SJ. Used to take an (extremely) slow Qh every now and then .. just waiting for Hon to start jumping then i'll start taking her :D

Its up at Parky .. Every 3rd sunday of the month (I think?) Great encouragement. Training rounds from tiny to huge :D Rock up on the day ... awesome :D

6. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

ok ok i'll come if the weather isnt too wild... 85cm training, 85cm comp and maybe 95cm comp.... see how we go.... im scared

7. lil bec

yep every 3rd sunday, um top arena t/r ranges 85-1m ish, 85,95,105 junior,105 open,110 and 115, lower arena t/r ranges 40-60,40,60,75,85, 85-90 junior. i think that there might be a 50cm but im not sure.**)

8. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

i might be going if the weathers not horrible... :p

9. lil bec

oh a little rain wont hurt lol actually a little rain would be good for the grounds!!!

10. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

haha a little rain wont hurt, but i dont wanna b out there in the cold :p ill stay at home and rest, ill think of you guys while im sitting on the couch with the nice warm fire in front of me *#)

11. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Well... i got up early, got dressed and put saddle etc in car, when to start the car to go pick up horse only to find that it wouldnt start (battery problems)... I very very VERY nearly rode over (im in Mundaring side of Sawyers) but saw the rain coming and considered my lack of rain coat and the fact I've lost my mobile..... and chickened out - much to Buckley's releif im sure! So looks like im dress shopping instead today, and seeing the rain falling outside the window, im not THAT envious of those who made it haha!

12. lil bec

it was sooooo wet!!!! not many people there we stay untill the end to pack away and we were home by 2.30 after dropping the horse off and having a chat. i got 3rd in the 85 and 4th in the 95 i am so happy, will put piccies up when my fingers defrost.

13. finding_nemo

finding_nemo Active Member

My son was ecstatic. He came home with 3 firsts and a fifth.

14. lil bec

well done!!!!!!!