High visability vests

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by Ali, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Hey, if any of you are south of the river near Rockingham I've just been into Warnbro Fair shopping centre and there is a stall set up selling heaps of safety gear and I got a high visabitity vest for just $5! These are great to wear if you ride out at all or even for bike riding.The guy has got them in the bright orange or bright yellow and they are the thin mesh type material so great for the warmer weather coming up.Just thought I'd let everyone know as I think they are a great safety item.

Ali

2. appylover

appylover New Member

i agree they are a very good safety item to own. i own one as well but mine has those reflector bits and little flashing lights great thing to have on those foggy day.

ilka

it is not us who should be telling horses what to do it should be the other way around

3. Rohim

Rohim New Member

reflective gear is so important

I've just got one direct from the manufacture for $16.95
    it a Day night one with the reflective strips crossed on the back, same as the road workers wear.

B

To ride a horse is to fly with out wings

4. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

I got my vest at nagmart think it was around $10. It's the bright yellow with reflective strips and it had Caution Horse and Rider on it. Can't put a price on your safety.

~God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses!~ r.b. cunningham graham

5. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Geez they are cheap arent they?? Maybe I should think about getting one at that price too!!