Help needed to register as a new name please...

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Deb2, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

I am trying to register as a new name, as I long ago sold the horse Ziggy and I feel a bit silly getting referred to by his name.

I have tryed to register under a different name, but it keeps getting rejected as my email address is already recognised.

I did log off first (as Ziggyz), and I dont want to change my email address, so how do I do it?

Thanks, in advance.

Deb:))

2. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Hey Deb,

I think you need to contact admin for this one?

Em

3. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Thanks Em, but how do I contact Admin? I thought my post was doing that...I'm not good on computers...obviously!!!:D

4. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

5. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

But I tryed to do this and it kept getting rejected as it recognised that my email address is on file. So I couldn't get past the rejection stage.

Help:(

6. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Ask admin to delete your account then sign up.Just realise you will lose all PM's etc so if there's anything you want to keep then save them beforehand.

7. KLP

KLP Guest

As Mod 3 said, you need to PM admin, ask him to delete your current account. Then it will be gone. refresh etc. then try and sign up again :)

8. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Thanks KLP, but when you say to refresh, are you telling me to go to the bathroom and wash my hands and face, or take a shower to freshen up? Some days after battleing with computers I definately feel the need to do that, but something tells me thats not quite what your meaning.:)*

Cheers, Deb

9. Siren

Siren Well-known Member

haha yes thats right, actually go have a nice long bath with all the fancy stuff, bubbles, candles etc.

THEN log on as your new user name.

baths fix everything

10. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Thank you admin for giving me a personality change.**) (okay, a name change)

Don't know how you did it, but thanks anyway.

Deb

11. Gemgem

Gemgem Well-known Member

This is the only forum I've ever been on that you have to delete your old account to get a new name, but it seems admins figured out how to keep your account and just change your name Deb, unless you wrote over 1500 posts and managed to go back in time hehe :)