Head West Young Lady

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Samasam, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Samasam

Samasam Guest

Well I'm very excited my new purebred arabian mare has just been picked up by the transporter from NSW and is on her way to her new home in WA.
    I hope she travels ok..........I will be a bundle of nerves until she gets off the truck on Sun or Monday.
    Cheers Sam

2. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

you are so lucky sam! bet ya cant wait!

Jessica *

~To ride a horse is to borrow freedom...~

3. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Hey samasam,

You wouldn't by any chance have a arabain stub in Toodyay (i think there) called M...... Arabians (wont say the name incase you want to remain anon) and your colt is grey came from east coast (Prince) i think his stable name is, wont say full show name - ...... ....... Star and your TB is ....... ...... Rare.

Wont go into more details as it is the net and you may wish to remain anon, just from this post your mention of injured colt and the stallion and colt in the rug section...just all too familiar. I visit your site often to see how things are going, and once rang you about 1 1/2 years back about a large mare you had but she was in foal afterall.

If it is you, Hi how you? And i see the mare had a beautiful chestnut colt, and if not I apologise.

Cheers,
    Vanessa

4. Samasam

Samasam Guest

Hi Vanessa
    Yep thats moi! Sprung!!lol
    Yes that mare did have the most gorgeous anglo colt for us in January which we unfortunately had to put down a month later as he caught himself in the fence and cut the circulation to his hoof which necrotised and came off 4 days after the initial injury.Always happens to the good ones........he was a stunning colt and would have made an excellent saddle horse.The mare is empty this year but will be bred again this season.
    Glad you like the site[​IMG]
    Cheers Sam

5. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Oh, that is a real shame, but as you said, always the best ones.

Great finally catching up with you (well sort of) and wonderful to see the new member of the broodie band is nearly here.

Cheers,
    Vanessa

6. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

aww thats horrible :( poor foal :(

Jessica *

~To ride a horse is to borrow freedom...~

7. horsegirl

horsegirl Well-known Member

Hey Ness, email the website addy for a squizzy will ya??

8. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Samasam do you have a website?...

~§Arnie§~

9. Samasam

Samasam Guest

Yes Arnie I do have a website.
    If its ok with Vanessa I will post it later on here??I really dont want to go posting it without the moderators approval.
    Cheers Sam

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

sweet...if you want you can e-mail it? arnie_shebath@hotmail.com if your really worried about it on here?...

~§Arnie§~

11. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Of course you can post your website here Samasam.
    Make it a topic if you like, I'm sure everyone would love a look.

Ness

P.S Sorry i never got back to you earlier.

12. Samasam

Samasam Guest

Thanks Vanessa
    No Worries here tis
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~mihrabi

My mare comes in this afternoon about 3 pm.Shes travelled well apparently.I have to go pick her up from Northam Racetrack.Poor girl will be tired ,hope she will load on my float or it could be a long walk home from Northam!!lol
    The vets coming tomorrow to give her the once over and to check her lungs for any signs of infection that she might have picked up during transport.I'm always ultra cautious now as Prince got a lung infection which he picked up on the last day of travel and he didnt show signs until a week later.
    I'm really glad I have only one more to bring across as I dont think my nerves could handle any more !!Lol
    cheers Sam