Hazard Perception Test

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Lil Dove, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Hi guysss :D

Im going for my HPT to get my p's at the end of this week :) I've practiced with the CD they gave me, and on the net.. Which all seems really easy. Im just curious to know what the percentage you need to get, to pass ? :confused: I cant find anything on it lol

Anyone know?

Cheers :D

2. jezzahz

jezzahz New Member

cant remember wat % it was but when i done it it was SOOOO easy

3. Lil Dove

Thanks jezzahz for replying :) It was easy wasnt it! I was worrying for no reason haha. Did it today. Passed :)

4. jezzahz

jezzahz New Member

good work !!

5. Hellooo

Hellooo Active Member

hey they didnt tell me what the % is when i did so i dont no. but i thought i didnt do the best but i still pass it not to hard tho so im sure you will be fine:)

6. Hellooo

Hellooo Active Member

ohh opps i didnt see you already did i must of missed that comment. well done!!

7. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

They never gave me a CD because they didn't have any left when I went and did my first phase test... is it fairly similar to the online tests or is it not cartoon? Will I get by if I don't have it?

I don't have to sit it until 12 June, but I'm slightly worried about it *#)

8. Lil Dove

I found it very different to the practice ones on the site.. the real one & practice ones on the CD are real life video's.
    BUT you have no need to worry because when sitting the test the puta gives you the option to practice the practice ones as many times as you want, and they are the same ones as on the CD. **)

And Cheers Hellooo :D

9. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

Ah ok :) I'm slightly worried that if I over practised them any way I would get complacent :p

10. anna boros

anna boros New Member