Harvey Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Eventer4Ever, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

I know quite a few of you went out and did Harvey so was wondering how you went?? :) would love to here specially from Freya and Annie!! hehe

2. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

mmmm well it was wet and slippery
    but good

renzo and me got around clear and we also found out that feeding him barley makes him go spazo lol so our dressage was quiet eventfull with a few minor explosions but the judg e said that i rode tactfully soooooo i think i handled it ok not being normal for renzo or many of my horsies

well sj was intresting we thought we had it sunday and so we where just looking to check what time and then realised it was saturday so shot there and ended up with heaps of time and i got clear around that but every body in the warm up arena was like avoiding me lol thats how stupid he was being...... ( to every body else this is certainly not his normal behaveouir (sp?) it was due to feed )

so any way for every meal after that he was just fed chaff hay and some coolmax lol nooooo grain

any way today for the xc it was really slippery and dangerous but still rode and coped fine .... he was back to normal today and got clear but they made the time really slow so we could trot in the really dangerous sections and it was like almost meant to be e grade speed so i slowed the canter right down and just kept plodding but got heaps of time faults for going to slow soooo...... but oh well better safe then sorry but it was annoying coz i was coming 4 after sjing but oh well

any how was a good weekend

did any body see that truck near the yards getting pulled out (got bogged) that was scary !!!

p.s kayli guesss what we had breaks this time !!!!

3. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

well done freya even if you didnt place that truck was probally laura haha shes not having the best of luck with her trucks hahaha man i would pmsl if it was her

4. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

hmm im blind ... posted my results in the other thread :p

5. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

yeah dont mind the not placing he was good and we stayed safe but there was actually only one person who got optimumtime in our class all the rest got like 20 -50 penalties soooo......

lol cait i saw this posted hear then saw the rest of the results in the other thread

p.s kayli pm me how was practice ....??

6. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  7. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

well I had the best weekend EVER

it was my 17th Bday on the saturday :)
    had even though I did an average test I scored a 53. point somthing
    haha
    I was =4th at the point in time

I went DOUBLE CLEAR cross country
    he so so so so GREAT
    he just creamed it

then for showjumping I went CLEARRR

I was the only Pre Novice rider to finish on my dressage score
    :)*

I won a
    Woolen Rug
    Bag of feed
    Leather Halter
    Good XC gloves
    and a voucher

BRING ON WOOROLOO

8. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

I was SUPER happy with my boy.

We went clear XC, 1 minute slow. I'm not fussed because we had BRAKES! So happy with that, he was just a champ and listenned to everything I told him and just flew over everything and did everything I asked of him. Was so good! This pony has wings, I swear.

Show Jumping was a bit ik. I couldn't get my striding for the first half of the course and it looked horrendous, few poles. But it wasn't his fault. Still happy with him. Only his 3rd Prelim!

9. beckys_best

beckys_best Well-known Member

I went to watch and have A heap!!! of pics even of the biggest fall of the day ...a rider who fell down the bank after her horse ducked out at the bridge OUCH!!! I spoke to her after(to give her pics) and the horse and rider are fine I got some awsome pics of the 1and2* bridge drop down

this is what was left of the bank after her fall :O (does not look far in photo as it was a top shot but it was bigger drop than the jump say 6 foot to bottom of water) She was stoked I had a pic of the fall someone even got it on tape:D but I wont post fall pic till after I have a chance to ask her if it is ok

[​IMG]

and a couple of others :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations everyone!!

Lovely piccies too!

11. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

well done eventingchild wat a great result did you see your birthday thread lol :)

12. beckys_best

its hard to pic wich ones to post i have a touch over 100 lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

ha ha ha ha ha chicken wings and the no ears horse lol good one kell

14. beckys_best

lol i know im sooooooooo happy

15. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

FREYA!! check your PMs woman!!!! haah oh well done everyone! It sounds like the XC was a bit of a terror lol well done!

16. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

WOOHOOO Summ!! Congrats :))

I heard that fall off the unfinished bridge was nasty .... glad horse and rider were ok. Good pics though!

Here are some snippets from the w/e of rosco pony :) . You can see where I was chicken and trotted through the mud LOL.

[youtube2]SJsjusDLe5w[/youtube2]

17. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Well done too all those who competed :D
    Great photos and great vid Springbok!
    Hopefully 2010 Harry and i will be there

18. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Aww, Andhi. 2010 is so far away!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

wow! luv the vid and the pics!!!

20. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

Phototbucket is taking ages... But im coming!