Harvey results & photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by citygirl, Apr 2, 2011.

1. PPH

PPH Guest

Yup, that would be him lol No pics from halter but
    One pic of him in the ridden thanks to Vicki's photo's.

not a paid advertiser - photo deleted by admin.
    waiting on clarification...

2. Surrender

Surrender New Member

Did anyone take any pics of the Aussie Stock Horses?

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I think I did ';' I'll post and you can tell me plz?

Eta...

[​IMG]

4. Surrender

Surrender New Member

Yes, I know that chestnut gelding is, any of the bay stallion who won supreme ASH?

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohh...no :( I don;t think I got any clear pics of him cos it was a bit too congested near the ring gate #(

That stallion was STUNNING. In looks, in temperament and in conformation. Sorry, I think I only have him in the backgrounds of some of my pics :( :eek:

Noooo wait.....I found one :D Sorry about the rope.....maybe u could get someone to edit that out?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  6. Surrender

Surrender New Member

Thanks Wattle, we own him, but he is shown by some very good friends of ours and I wasn't there to see him. :(

And thank you for the lovely comments.

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations everyone!

8. Missbella

Missbella New Member

Were there photographers there ? can someone PM me who ? i was hoping a few photos of my mare even though she was so naughty at least get 1 good one as we didnt get anything.

9. snowwhite

snowwhite New Member

Pics

...I am also looking for any pics of my WB filly (deep chestnut with three white stockings).

Wattle --- do you have a website???

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Have msg'd you snowwhite :) I think I was actually talking to you at one point :)

11. Ants

Ants Well-known Member

anyone know how the riding ponies went?

12. LovemyGGs

LovemyGGs New Member

congrats everyone and great pics!!!!

I went so did my daughter .. it was her first ever ag show ... she got around the SJing it was not pretty but she did it and even collected her first ever ribbon on her new pony :)

as for my my boy was to worried about the MONSTERS ... the rides near the ring lol but super happy with him as he did not chuck a wobbley and was very calm considering so well happy with him :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

did she go in the SOS line up ?? if so- shes one hell of a nice filly !

Cheers
    Lee

14. LauraandNero

LauraandNero New Member

Hey just wondering if anyone had any pics of my clydie x?

15. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

Hi all great day nice a busy with lots for the girl to look at I am surprised she didnt lose it! if anyone has pics of the chestnut Stbd mare I would love to see how she turned out

16. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

LauraandNero, was your Clyide cross wearing boots, or not? Cuz I think there was two clydie crosses there. I got a picture of one wearing white boots. Not a very good pic though, you'r just awlking past, and a bit far away..

17. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

I hate to ask Wattle and Myyky, but did you get any pics of a chestnut arab X pony with 4 white socks/stockings. Her plaits were all sticking up and she has a thin tail. Oh a blaze aswell. **)
    Please post if you do. We were in the unreg class if that helps.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  18. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I didn't see you there at all P or I would definitely have got some shots for you :( Sorry......maybe Myyky got some ';'

19. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

I'll have a look in my lot of photos for you :)

20. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

That's alright, I didn't see you either. I was all prettied up so you prob wouldn't have recognised me!!! LOL