Got a question for Admin/Mods

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by The Ranger, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

:confused: not so sure, since I still dont know!

You've said no links to photo websites, but is ok to albums, but the line is pretty thin, if I post a link to a website with only photos on it is it ok? :confused: seriously I wouldnt ask if I knew the answer!

2. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

Sassy if the website is used to promote a persons photo's or also has other items listed and that person is not a paid advertiser then NO it isn't allowed.
    The same as Mods will check photobucket links as well occasionally and remove any that they think are outside of Admins rules.
    Please remember that as Mods we are here to uphold the rules of the forum as set by Admin we don't make the rules.

3. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Sassy read it again .I said direct link code which pulls up a single photo from your photobucket album ,not the album itself.

4. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Thankyou Mod 2, that makes sense **) I understand that you dont make the rules...everytime I have asked for clarification I either have no respone (via PM) or I get told not to ask questions :eek:

Mod 3, apologise for not picking up the technological lingo :rolleyes:

5. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Saay go to Bali and relax a little. LOL
    I will look in to adding my web site as an add or link and then it would all be legal and above board.
    Buy a bikini over there and enjoy yourself.