Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Yup, was sitting over near where Caris came off :(

Glad to hear she is going to be ok.

2. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Yes very glad to read that earlier, was a shocking noise when they hit the ground... At least all is fixable.

3. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

Hi all, went to bed as soon as i got home - another one with a severe overdose of sun

Yaweh Jireh Absalom (ABE to us at home) did well
    1st Sport Horse (WAPA)
    1st Non Pali Progeny
    Champion Of the 2.

A shame classes were not more represented here

then he got
    1st 3yrs and Under - Colored breeds
    Reserve Champion.

Well done to every one :D

4. Congratulations Nae Nae! Well done for the first show!:)):))
    Any pictures of your Coliban blond girl?:D
    lena

5. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

He does look gorgeous Bay :))

6. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Yep - I agree. My friend owns this stunning horse and its a shame he doesnt get to stand up with the others! He has so much quality!

Well done everyone, some gorgeous horses & ponies. Lots of photographers! So glad I slept in now... hehe

Mega - thanks for the update on Caris, OUCH, but glad she will be OK

7. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

awesome thanks Imperial!!! now hurry up and put it on your website so i can order :) :)

8. madcow

madcow Guest

OMG how did you manage to get one with all four feet on the ground!????Brown foal is very athletic;)

9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

QHfa, thank you so much for the sms before the show, couldnt reply cause I forgot to buy more credit LOL ..... stupid pre paid phones!!

Had a wonderful weekend with Heidi and Alex and Emm and Dee and Janine, had a great time at the beach then stuffing my face with hotdogs, donuts and pizza [​IMG]

Jarrah was a perfect angel today, so much better without the boy bits [​IMG]
    His results were,
    2nd junior handler with Callum
    1st senior handler with me
    1st best presented
    1st gelding over 4
    champion gelding
    The way the judge was checking out him and Zion I think we only missed out on supreme by a whisker ..... will have to sabotage that pesky Zion [​IMG]
    1st best mane and tail
    1st in progeny with Bundy
    3rd best trot
    1st best WA bred

The weather was great and I had a ball catching up with everyone. Thanks for the pics RPM there great.

10. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

PB great shot of Jarrah, can I steal it for my website pwease :):)
    Will be your best friend :)

11. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Madcow, I got 2 with 4 feet on the ground. Will send you the other tonight, I also have several with front feet not on the ground, in fact, 1 photo she only has 1 foot on the ground!

Thanks Riss :) Next time with manners would be good! Will lunge him to get the beans out I think.

12. mav

mav Well-known Member

anyone know who this is? am sure i have seen the horse before but cant place him/her?

13. madcow

madcow Guest

1 foot on the ground....she is seriously talented. You must have a super quick sports mode on your camera to have manged 2 pics with all four feet on the ground. Someones gotta supply a bit of entertainment at these boring breed shows.

14. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Lea lovely piccies. I love the one of Snipi! He looks stunning in that one! (Oh and thanks for taking pics of The Princess, geez she sure was white hey!) And most of all, the pic of Caris and Zav is fantastic, the love in her eyes for him is wonderful. Wishing her a speedy recovery and back in the saddle (ok, so she needs a new one now...) soon.

15. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

I took these three photos.

I thought the black stallion was very handsome. The pali was an amazing colour and so quiet. That steel grey was so striking. Don't know who their parents are but they caught my eye.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

16. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Thats Trapalanda Downs Eldorado Welsh D Cob (my cobs dad)

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

thanks for the pics WP...:)

He won Reserve in that pic:)

18. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

heidi, no matter what she said it;s still not nice for a judge to say it BUT you said the judge actually said something about her head being misfortunate, not being dog ugly.... like i said not nice to say anything like that, but dont change what she said??

nice piccies everyone!!
    kimalay, paddy is HUGE lol eveyr time i see pics i cant belive how big he is haha

19. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

I went and pulled up a patch of grass under Jane_Lee's truck Doris.

I thought numbers were down from last year, there seemed to be a lot of people who didnt go this year?

Saw a heap of stockies and saw in slow motion the sicken fall.....yuck:( So glad that she will be alright....the Ambo seemed to take forever!

I had fun playing with Dollars kiddies......but drew the line at sand down my pants!:p*#)

20. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

*** MOD NOTE ***

In regards to any comments that the judge may have said. Please lets keep it off the forum. If you have an issue, take it up with the organisers.

From what I have read it has created abit of chinese whispers and what was actually said has been taken out of context.
    All judges comments should be kept discreat and not passed on (not by the steward or who ever hears it 5th time down the line)

Mod 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.