Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I think a lot of horses left their manners at home with the wind... I am just glad my girl wasn't one of them :D

I actually wasn't meaning to have a go at the horses kicking - just saying my poor girl for being picked on by not one but two horses at her very first show LOL. Your boy was far enough away that he wasn't ever really going to get her (although he was going backwards at the same time) and I don't know that it was even her that he was kicking at, more that she was there. I couldn't believe it when I saw the judge walk up behind him and grab his tail though! I actually thought he was quite refrained in his reaction to that! The mare got a lot closer but luckily I was keeping an eye on her so moved my girl just before she launched.

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

great pics kimaley **) congrats everyone..glad to hear about cas..thanks MK

do I spy Peter..showing welshies ???

Cheers
    Lee

3. was nice to meet you too nag. yor horse is gorgeous.

:eek: thanks :)
    i fell in love with flight. although he seemed to think eating me was pretty fun :) and bickie is gorgeous.

:eek: thanks again haha !! nice too meet you too :)

there was soo many stockies there!

met remmani and her gorgous filly !!! almost fell asleep on the grass when i was talking to her hehe.. so tired!

thanks webby for letting me stay the night !! and thanks SOO much samm for taking me home :)

and madcow was nice to catch up with you again:D

4. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

No probs Aly, was a fun night, pity about the unexpected suprises when we got home and when we arrived at the show. But hey alls good that ends well LOL

5. hahah!!! veryy unexpected.. but good ending in the end :)

6. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Congrats everyone on their results. Went for a look but didn't take any horses....there were so many there
    Who got SOS and Top 5?

7. Spotted Monster

Spotted Monster Active Member

Huge Congrats everyone. :)

Just wanted to say a big Congrats to Britney - (via Pinto Lover of course!) - I'm a very proud aunty you did so very well today with Sprite I couldn't have been happier/prouder of you both. You too look so good together!!!

Life's gunna be hard now Britney gotta keep up this winning streak and continue to kick ya ma's butt with these results!!:p

Love you both xoxoxo

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Was great to meet you Alex (alyandmontana). :)

My girl Simosar Antares.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

note the blue car behind....the butt scratch post :)

i still think shes gorgeous, i did hear someone say that you must have been up for hours with her, so i said to them nope she just pulled her out of the paddock.

10. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

Congratulations everyone!!! Sounds like some awesome results and some beautiful pics! **)**)**)

11. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

thankyou sooo much!! haha, i was so happy since i had only ridden him twice since the royal haha oops

12. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

wow. everyone looks freaking AWESOME!!!!!! some great pics and stunning ponies.

pinto1980, alex looks absolutely dapper and GORGEOUS. what a great outfit.

well done on your results, everyone.

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Pfftt hours? Lol, no way.... she came home from the farm last week, sat in the big paddock till yesty i yarded her, rug on & a bath, thats why she looks not as good as usual! *#)

14. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Any photos of supeme ridden ?????

15. Eminence

Eminence Well-known Member

Congratulations everyone, there were some very nice horses there today. It was lovely to see you BEB and Flight, our little guys enjoyed each others company hey! I will send you some pics tomorrow. We took Pokie and it was his first show and my first breed show. I was so pleased with him, he is so laid back for a 2yr old!! A big thankyou to Yogi007 for your help and encouragement today, mwah! A HUGE thankyou to my Mum for taking me and letting me show her baby LOL!!(could get hooked with these minis!!)
    OK, results for us:
    First-Gelding 3yrs and under
    Reserve Champion-Gelding
    Second-Best mane & tail
    First-Best trot
    Second-Best WA bred
    Will post pics tomorrow as I am out of time tonight, we had our rally at PC this arvo 4 till 8pm, got home and then had to finish homework! Me not complain though...(not much LOL)

16. painter

painter Well-known Member

I'm still going through my photos so won't get them posted till tomorrow, but MY GOD there was some stunning pieces of horseflesh there today!

The beautiful grey andy that bowed to the judge and then to us photogs {{swoon}} and a certain orange standy {{double swoon}} were like magnets for my camera:D

17. odway

odway Guest

Thankyou gosnells for another smoothly run and fantastic show!

We had a good day out; nice to catch up with some stockies and meet a few new ones.
    Ring 7 pure arabs:
    3rd senior handler
    3rd best presented (that was an unexpected suprise! big lineup)
    4th classic head (out of 9)
    2nd senior gelding (out of 4)
    Reserve champion gelding
    Very pleased with his behaviour and performance for his first show of the year, I need to work on getting him to express his trot a bit more but that will happen soon - watch out AA here we come!

I didnt see the fall but wishing the rider a speedy recovery.

18. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

Just some photos. The rest will be on the website by tomorrow night.

Valdez
    [​IMG]

Magic
    [​IMG]

BEB
    [​IMG]

Teddy1980
    [​IMG]

19. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

Shakahn
    [​IMG]