Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

k thanks heaps!!

2. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Hey BEB I know, we were like teenagers out the back of the clubhouse...

Neryl, I looked for you hon, but everytime I laid eyes on you, you were way busy! Sorry we didn't catch up! We'll have our catch up lunch real soon hey. Will email you!

Suga your gelding was lovely and worked nicely (I was on the outskirts hopeful that the mare won it so I could go in for reserve lol) congratulations. You did a great job with him.

Beth... No rush... but WHERE'S THE PHOTOS? Don't tell me you have a life and are actually spending time with that fiance of yours or something... Get back here with some pics!

3. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

OK, some of the photos have uploaded, more coming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Fortune

Fortune New Member

I think my boy needs to be renamed Jeckyll & Hyde; his usually amiable and well mannered side was left at home today and replaced by a grumpy, oversensitive troll :(

Sorry, that was my gelding. I didn't realised he kicked out at your mare today otherwise I would have apologised. He's never been a kicker so today's behaviour was abit of a surprise.

He was very naughty in best presented, but somehow managed to get a fourth. Settled in the lineup in our gelding class but slammed on the breaks and wouldn't trot out. Very unlike him #(

Kimaley - I was eyeing off your big black boy today, he is absolutely stunning!

And well done to Wobbles & her mare for getting Supreme TB.

5. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Fortune, don't worry, Paddy was feral today too! If you had of asked at the right time I would have given him away!

Ok, more pics (inc. yours Suga)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

holly saw stallions pmsl need i say more???

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

And more -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

great pics, does anybody know how that Australian Andalusian went?

Remaani, Tares is gorgeous, i loved it when she decided my car was ideal to scratch her butt on. Sorry didnt say hi, was a bit nervous and shy.

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh was that you, OMG sorry i didn't realize!! :eek: *waves* Though i thought you looked familar!! :)

Lol when i came back to the float & seen the car right there i wasn't sure she'd fit & i thought "hmmm wonder if they'll mind her butt rubbing against it?" lol so i tied her shorter but she wanted to scratch her bum!
    Sorry, lol. :p

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

BellaSkip, you mean this one?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Rachael and BErry

Rachael and BErry New Member

Bella skip the australian andy went supreme part bred andy he is a stunning horse

12. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Congrats to everyone and it was an awsome turn out :)

Hafil Mystykh and I
    1st - Handler 18 - 25yrs (Ring 7)
    1st - Classic Trot
    3rd - Mare 4 and over, out of 6

I had a really great day she was crusie as usual but talk to a few people that I havnt scene in ages. Ill try to upload some pics :)

So sould have come Sarah was a great day:)

13. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

You went and you didnt even tell me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NORTY!!!!!!!

14. Nae Nae

Nae Nae Well-known Member

Ok well was mine and Keeko's first show together, and personally think we did absolutely wonderful. She was so well behaved all day sometimes i forgot she was there lol.
    We got 1st in Handlers 18-25yrs
    2nd out of 2 in our palli filly 2yrs and under
    1st out of 4 in out QH filly 3yrs and under
    and than CHAMPION QH filly/mare:)*

So we were very very proud and extremely happy.
    Congratulations to all that competed, and a big thanks to all that helped me out in my sticky spots...
    XOXOX

15. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations Vix! Mys always does extremely well.
    Wish I could of made it, would of been nice to get King out and about but he's having a cruisey year this year.
    Watch your PM's.

16. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

17. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Thanks Gerba Kitty looked awsome as well not to mention everyone one else. Congrats to everyone today.

So Ruby did very well consudering it was her second show although she did learn she can pull back now naughty girl will be getting on top of that this week. Anywho we got

1st best presented i really needed this for all the scrubbing i did lol
    3rd head
    1st trott
    1st filly under 3 and
    Champion mare/filly wow was so stocked with the results

time for piccies not many as my camera was going flat so its with all her ribbons on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  18. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

Lol we didnt care,**) i mean Skip sometimes eats and drools on the car so we arent fussed at all (he also uses our CB aerial as a butt scratcher) in fact i thought it was hilarious coz it was rocking the car and made my OH fall asleep. No apologies was FUNNY!!!!!*#)
    Kimaley yes that one. Beautiful boy, i think the lady told me he was only 3 so a colt really. What a stunner he was, and he desperately wanted a chestnut mare that was in front of him. They wouldnt let him go into Purebred Andy because he's Australian. Not Spanish.
    Thanks Rachael. :)

19. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Hey I thought i saw u there Em, I sorry lol completly slipped my mind :) whats the next show u are going to???

Thats not good to hear Sarah, are u going to All Arabs or any Arab show this year??? would be good to see u there im doing another full season before she goes into foal :)

20. Mega Kool

Mega Kool Well-known Member

Just heard from the hospital.
    Caris has 3 broken vertabre, fractured ribs, slightly damaged kidney, some slight internal bleeding and hurt pride.

Everything is repairable.:):):)

Zav (the horse) is good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.