Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

We had a great day, but it brought back all the bad memories why I dont go to breed shows. Could be another 2years befor I go to another...
    too many naughty, untrained horses with ill equipped handlers.
    I couldn't get over the stallion in just a halter that attacked three horses that I saw.
    The lame horse that got ribbons and so on.

but lots of beautifully presented horses, certainly much better than mine.

Reserve Champ Warmblood Gelding
    Champion AORB
    Reserve Ridden AORB

2. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

ohhhhh mc u just kicked urself in the foot u silly girl hahahaha now antyk will be after u , hahahaha good to see u and to meet the gorgeous alynmontana

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I took Tares, pulled fresh from the paddock, not worked & already got a preg belly happening!!! LOL. :D

1st Handler 25yrs & Over (Ring 3)

1st Pinto Filly 3yrs & Under
    CHAMPION PINTO FILLY/MARE :))
    3rd Best Characteristics

Didn't do as well in the AP/ARP ring, hard when everything else is very RP type & when you have a frumpy pony! Though her behaviour was impeccable as usual, she's a doll!! :)

3rd Arabian Pony/Arabian Riding Pony Best Head (felt that she had the more arab-y head, lol)
    3rd Best Trot
    3rd Filly 3yrs & Under

4. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

i went for a looksie and found the horse i stalk hehehehehe
    Pembrook Park Shakhaan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this little filly MC's will certainly take the show ring by surprise when she gets some lessons hehehehehehehe gorgoeus brown foal/Lucy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Heres a few pics of Bik, if any of the photographers got any of our 2 boys can you please let us know when there uploaded onto your website :D I think you got some of Bik Imperial in the champ? (So cute runnin around in ur lil vest hehe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

7. nag

nag Well-known Member

hey Bella Equine Browbands its me toffeelover on mum account i een u at show u guys looked great:)
    congratz to everyone today too:)

8. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Hey Heidi, how rude of that person to say that about cloe's head:(:(:( I happen to think she has a nice head..:) maybe she should have a look at her head before she starts judging others...:( Does anyone know how PP went?

9. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

The judge probably could have kept the comment to himself or herself, however the steward also has the option of being discreet also. Sometimes when you hear things it is best not repeated....

Who was supreme ridden exhibit

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Well Paddy suffered seperation anxiety and left his manners at home. He did kick out once and I thought I apologised but was extremely stressed and over it so Mirawee, if it was my boof head that kicked out and I didn't apologise then I am extremely sorry. I ended up sounding off and letting rip a swear word to by the time I loaded him to go home as my normally beautifully mannered horse had been pushing buttons all day and then proceeded to jump on my foot.

Anyway, after my lovely farrier coming to put the shoe back on at the show for me we made it out. We didn't place in best presented and nor should we, we were too 'all over the place' to get a neat finished look. Then in his gelding class after misbehaving he managed 3rd in a very nice line up of TB geldings and a good number of them too! The judge commented that it is one of the best classes of TB's he has judged which was nice. He told me that Paddy should have won the class but his manners let him down. I thought he was very nice, I wouldn't have placed him!

Wendy was an angel but has grown a coat with lights and all. She came 2nd in her Welsh B Mare and 2nd in Ridden Welsh Mare. She is such a little angel :)

Also, I have pics of every horse in the SOS so if you want me to post your pics or send them to you then let me know.

Here are some to start -
    My trouble maker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wendy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

[​IMG]

Will post some of the SOS line up shortly, they are still loading but I have at least 1 or 2 good photos of each pony/horse in it.

12. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

couldnt be happier!! =]

omgooshhhh wat a day!! haha.
    took 2 purebred arabs.

(arabika linkoln) Link got
    4th - Gelding 4yrs and over
    1st - Purebred Ridden Gelding
    CHAMPION Ridden Arabian WOOOOOO soooooo happy!!!
    he got 2nd in something but i cant remember haha

(stardale infamaas) Jacko got
    1st - purebred colt 1yrs and under
    1st - purebred colt 3yrs and under
    1st Classic head
    CHAMPION purebred arabian
    SUPREME CHAMP ARABIAN!!!! sooo pleased all my lessons paid off

couldnt have been happier getting chamion in halter and ridden!!
    my gelding was sooo well behaved in all his classes, but as soon as it came to champion of champions he went crazy and wouldnt stand still, missed jacko too much, wouldnt do aaanything and i got so frustrated.. although he looked nice all showy hehe

well done everybody who competed**)

13. suga1624

haha theres my mum tryin to control our naughty colt in the background haha (chestnut)

14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

It wasn't Paddy :) It was the chestnut that also kicked the judge (although the judge did encourage that...) and was going off in the marshall area a fair bit and the mare who was in our class. I don't know whose idea it was to have the thoroughbreds in the middle ring with not much marshalling area but it was lucky that more horses/handlers weren't hurt.

Paddy looks great... pity the manners were left at home :D They all have to do it at least once though :p

Woohoo! Go Brown Foal!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Suga, did you have the little chestnut Arab in the supreme of supreme line up? If so do you want the pics I got of him?

Phew, glad it wasn't me Mirawee but I do remember seeing the mare you are talking about and the comotion. And thanks, I hate it when they look good and stuff up like that! I just didn't have the strength to pull him back into line so will probably get someone to show him for me next time just in case he tries to make a habit of forgetting his manners.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  16. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

suga, congrats on results. How many ridden arabs today?
    Was Party there today coz thought i saw him but ???? wasnt too sure

17. suga1624

ooooh yes plz!! =]

18. suga1624

no he wasnt sadly =[

umm in ridden there were 2 mares 2 stallions and 2 geldings haha!!
    thanks =]
    it was sooo wonderful winning coz i was up against aaawesome horses! the stallion that i was against for champion was west coast acharon and hes lovely, i cant remember the mare..
    was a very awesome feeling!!!

19. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

No problem :) As soon as they have finished loading I will post them so keep an eye on this thread :)*

20. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

LB - do you know how Janet went with Holly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.