Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

2. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

we will let you off goodie hahahaha but it will cost u some form of alcoholic beverage at the stud show hahahaha jj gf *

3. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

i cant say how proud i am of Bickie! he was a superstar as was Flight, got heaps of comments about our little man :) Bickies results were

4th best presented out of 9

4th in his gelding class (he wouldnt stand! just wanted the grass lol)

1st ridden gelding and....

CHAMPION ridden pally!! i was soooo proud! keeping in mind this pony has not been ridden OR touched for 9 weeks yet worked beautifully!

Flight was a ledgend but will let sherrie post his results. will put pics up later but now im off to sleep, have ben up since 4am :(

Well done to all competators

4. liver bird

did enjoy our 1st show of the year although it was extremely hot and i resemble a lobster right now , now its off to the APSB at the end of the month**)

5. nag

nag Well-known Member

yup goodie i got sunburnt too face looks like beetroot got cold flannel on at moment

6. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

congrats everyone, but come on where are the pics lol

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

sounds fair**)

8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

yeah that sounds like a plan then **) just msg me a couple of days before :)

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

oooh and I got to meet Oakover and her gorgeous boy@)

10. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

Yep, I wasn't 100% sure when I first saw you but then knew when I saw your pony. He looked stunning, I can't believe you've only plaited a few times, they looked awesome. I'll give you a call next couple of days about picking up the stuff I'm getting off you.

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

ok...good to meet you**)....I had a very good teacher for my plaiting:D

12. liver bird

can u bring the halters for my mini to the stud show?????

13. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

i AM DOWNLOADING PICS, HAVE TO GO OUT BUT WILL POST A FEW ON MY RETURN.
    WAS A GREAT DAY AND GOT SUPREME MINIATURE HORSE WITH ZION..
    more results late,

feel free to post them if anyone knows I will need OH to know what we got LOL

SORRY for shouting just realized and ain't retyping.

14. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

hey CM, i am so sorry that can still had a bit of coke in it.... i thought i had finished it.... :eek::eek:

15. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

We had a nice day out and The Princess was a very good girl for me. She placed 4th in her mare class (out of 6) and I got second in the handler class.

I was warming up and happened to look over at the moment Karis fell, Was quite rattled myself for a while (she was next to us and we helped her prep her horse). So my warm up before that was great but after I finally got back on we were both a little tense. We got second in the ridden to another lovely grey arab mare. Thanks to Team Bella Equine Browbands for holding the Princess and providing plenty of morale support, and also Bella Equine's Dad who was also just lovely! Was great to meet you girls and hang out today. :)

Jonsie (and Ike) came with me, poor flower she was finished by 10am and had to wait around until 3 before we left. We were all well knackered by the time we got home... but Ike and Dania (big black, and little white) got along nicely, so nicely that Dania's forelock seemed to have a big black goober on it after we left them to relax together for a bit.... Thanks Jonsie for sharing your awesome strapper with me.

OK I have had Master Jordan (age 4) sitting on my knee patiently waiting to click some happy faces. Here's his contribution to the thread...

#(@):mad::):))):))

16. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

Don't mess with the Fro..Man

Promise Aunty Antyk....I didn't touch the fro to go to this show...tis completely natural:rolleyes:

Looks exactly the same now as when Lucy lived with you:p

[​IMG]
    Today after show

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    with Aunty Antyk

see completely the same

*Note to self- handle feral 2yr old filly a tiny bit next time before taking to show even if someone else has to deal with the flying heals of death*

17. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

pmsl..MC..thats so funny..the before and after pics :)*..mmm do you want to handle my ferals aswell ?? he he he

Cheers
    Lee

18. pso

pso Gold Member

LOL MC!**)

Are u SURE thats the same pony?*#):D

19. standy surprise

standy surprise New Member

Congratulations to every one today there were so many beautiful horses i had a great day was our second show and we got 4th in best presented out of about 14 (yeah was soooo proud thanks LDD) and we got second and reserve champion mare out of around 10 waaahooo i nearly cried im the proudest mum in the world today of my girl Go Alice ( Ally )

20. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Aww Magic, it was so lovely meeting you and having a good chat... all day lol, your a gem! And im glad we were there for you when karis had her accident. xxx Beth was great to catch up and thanks for the mane brush hehe :) And Alynmontana was so nice to meet you properly! (p.s ur soo pretty!!) Eminence, was great seeing you and ur mum again and i am soooo in love with pokie!! as was flight :p Jonsie was lovely to meet you and hope your feling better after Bickie cuddles :D

Well we had a fantastic day, man i am sooo proud of both my boys!!

Flights results were.....
    2nd Foundation Gelding
    2nd mane and tail out of 5
    2nd best trot from 5 yay!
    3rd in... i cant remember!

They were soo well behaved and im so happy with them, especially Bickies CHAMPION RIDDEN YAY!!

Now for pics!!

P.S. bethy and Magic how funny were we today sitting on the grass all in a circle eating our lunch like little school kids lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.