Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

ok, now I have read the rest of the thread :p

:)* Heidi, Alex looks like a little DUDE, think he makes it into the mini mafia easy *#) well done for his first show **)
    And OMG - please dont tell me the judge actually SAID that??? :eek:

Well dont to Britney - dont worry PL, it always happens eventually, I remember the first show I beat my Mum at :D B should be very proud!

Gerbra, she has done well for the amount of showing experience she has (nil lol) - and not exactly a bad thing to be beat by something related to your stallion :)*

2. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Something along the lines of her being Misfotunate to end up with a head like that....(judge didnt say it to me but the steward)...:mad:

4. abi

abi Well-known Member

i am shocked that a judge made such an unproffessional remark.:mad:in my opinion "if you cant say something nice ,dont say anything at all!" . she was probably jealous the horse was not hers!

5. abi

abi Well-known Member

i forgot to take my camera today so if any one has pics of magic(pintaloosa gelding) please feel free to post them , only is second show with us and his handlers first show ever!thank you :)

6. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

said judge may have a case of foot in mouth! :eek: suppose they thought was safe to comment to a steward... #(

7. Liberte Doo Dah

Liberte Doo Dah Active Member

Congrats everyone with your results..

I had a great morning with Standy Surprise and Go Alice (Ally)

But i'll let her give her results!

Once again the old chook scrubs up a treat!!! Well done girls :)*

8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

ok, here are a couple of Pics... i must remember to take more, so much easier when someone else shows your horse. lol

Bethy took a couple of her, but not sure how they turned out

My ARP Mare :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Also, if anyone can remove the bag under her nose and the people in the second one, feel free, would really appreciate it :D

10. Rachael and BErry

Rachael and BErry New Member

great results everyone. If anyone took any pics of the black mare and foal please feel free to post them

11. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Aww Gerbra! she looks awesome!

12. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Thanks ;) No more tears now :) jj

youll have to come down for a ride in a couple of weeks,

13. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

just got home. what a day!

really hope Caris is ok (the lady that was hurt) im sure bethy or nikiwink will know how she is:(

" If anyone took any pics of the black mare and foal please feel free to post them "
    im positive i got a few of them:))

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Was an awesome turnout of horses today! I had a good day. Dragged poor Toby out of the paddock for his first show. Poor horse has only been here for about 10 days and got the call up after the filly injured Ashy. He was pretty nervous and a bit all over the place to begin with but settled and ended up takinf reserve SB gelding which I was pretty rapt with.
    I then handled MC's filly Lucy in her Arabian pony classes and she took out supreme against some very very good competition. She was a little........ummm.......lets say...........naughty?? in her classes but gave enough to pull through. Not so the supreme of supreme class!!! Little witch was not going to work out at all and before she got back to the other competitors and made things dangerous for them, I took her straight out. More work to be done at home but she is going to be one awesome little filly when she gets her head in gear.
    Unfortunetly MC and myself were right next to the horse that flipped over and landed on top of the lady. It was a very sickening sight :(. I just hope she is ok but I dare say she will have a fair few injuries.

15. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

lol no more tears :D :p
    Are you still working away? I could maybe organise for the weekend after V-day? I think its the 22nd..? I'll be coming down for a 21st, and should have saturday until 5-6 free, or sunday before i come home. (altho I'd prob be hungover so sat best LOL)

I hope the person who came off is ok, thats 2 bad accidents in as many days :(

16. painter

painter Well-known Member

I did! Congratulations, they are both beautiful and that foal is gorgeous:)

What a huge turnout, there were so many beautiful horses, I was turning in circles to try and shoot horses in rings 1-4 and got the occasional shots in rings 5 and 6 as well. Congratulations to everyone who did well (and no carrots tonight for naughty ponies!)

I hope Karis is ok, that was a sickening accident to see happen:(

Gaia - I am totally smitten with him, he's gorgeous and such a good boy!

17. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Hey everyone,
    I didn't take any horses, was just there with friends.

Caris was taken to hospital by the ambo's. It turned out that one of the ambo's is a friend of mine so that was reassuring to know that she was in good hands.
    She is still currently undergoing tests so we don't know anything yet.

18. KBS

KBS Well-known Member

I was suposed to take my pali mini gelding but he injured himself late yesterday. We took the filly and she was an angel. She won Champion junior miniature pony, with our other filly getting 2nd to her in the filly class.
    I have pics of her yesterday when we pulled her out of the paddock for a not so quick clean up. I had brand new blades but the clippers still kept getting bogged. She is much more comfortable without all the hair.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. nag

nag Well-known Member

i went today took my horse for a look, she sweated in the float was trembling most of the morning but was fine by arvo, we didn't compete but i think she done well, met aly and samm so thats 2 more stockies i've met lol

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well done everyone that competed today:) We had a shocker...pony would not stand to be measured...so apoligies to anyone who's head I snapped off while I was having a meltdown:eek: Anyway...pony eventually measured ...so all good:) Thanks to Larrikin for leading and riding my Goodie today...he got 2nd in Palomino gelding class (to dear Gus again:) ) and reserve champion gelding. Not so good in other classes :( but he went 2nd in the ridden gelding**)

I have the most severe case of sunburn ...and I thought I had been hiding in the shade all day:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.