Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

All thou these few issues and the terrible incident with the fall (which I know very little about) how it happened etc - would love to thank our very qualified and experienced 1st aider - Rob

infact thanks should go to the lady photographing the Morgans, she is a nurse and made sure everything was ok while the ambos were on their way.
    not saying rob didnt do anything, but i think the thanks should be pointed at her.**):))

2. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

imperial, dayna is also a paramedic, and was on scene as soon as she fell

3. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Gee - I have no intentions on offending anyone - people are so touchy
    We are more thank very very thankful - I did say I had not idea what happened - there was enough people at the scene without unneccessary people like me adding more

Thanks heaps to the nurse - I just read the earlier post and took it that way - once again sorry!! WOW

4. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Thanks :D:D fingers crossed you got some of my girl, cant wait to see

Imperial, Rob is Nanna's SIL, so she is probably bias,

well done to all involved was a great Team Effort **)

5. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

WOW.... i think you took me the wrong way!

*leaves this thread*

6. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Sorry again I did not mean to offend but the above comment is getting close - real close - to the point ........

7. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

If anyone needs any results only to happy to help

Just let me know the breed

And I will find out for you

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Good on you Rob & Dayna helping the rider. :)

Imperial, your link (on your website) isn't working to view the pics?

9. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

Imperial I'm in awww of the photo's you took as usual stunning. And I love your writing watermark thingie you put on em too.
    Excellent work as usual.
    I'm very happy with that work you did on my pic I have another one I would love you to mess with if you have time.

10. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Nanna does the full list of results get posted anywhere, on the Pony Club's website maybe ?
    I'm not after any results in particular I just like to browse through them all for curiosity's sake. :)

11. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Do you use PC Clilen (sp?) software? we do and it hink that is why we can't see it.

12. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Imperials link is working for me??

13. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

Thanks guys, but I am another that was thankful that there was a nurse and a first aider also available to help, not forgetting those that supplied us with shade. I was the first medic to get to her so I had to stablise the spine which meant I could not do anything else as both hands could not be moved once I had placed them until the ambos arrived with the neck brace.

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I have no idea, lol....

15. Spring

Spring Active Member

Mav- the warmblood that won Supreme is a mare from Narbethong 'Hanover Park Majorca' and Dal Falcone. She is the dam of our black Rotspon filly NEP Paris

16. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

We had a so-so kind of day - managed to miss our handler class OOPS! Nothing in our BP class and 3rd in our gelding class. Ikie was very well behaved as usual and stood up very nicely for the judging in the gelding class so i was very happy with him!
    Thanks so much Magic for ferrying me and my team there and back - we had a ball!

Here is a pic of Ike:
    [​IMG]

And a pic of Magic riding the Princess:

[​IMG]

A big thank you to Bethy for helping with a couple of plaiting 'issues' lol and it was lovely to meet you Nikiwink!!

17. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

I will start another thread for this
    All that matters is that there were people there to help the person injured.
    Nanna - thank you for adding your part as an organiser in regards to previous comments.
    Now lets start again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.