Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Thanks Dollar and Serenity :) My biggest concern was that she didn't kick anyone with her displays of enthusiasm with the back legs, hence why I took her straight out of the ring and didn't bother to line her back up. Next was that I didn't get kicked in the head and that she didn't get off. My 3 nightmares. I managed to avoid all of that so I was a little relieved to say the least :) She is a baby that just needs a little more work but once she gets it, she will be great!

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

awww sounds like it was a great show, I'm totally bummed I missed it !!

when is the next breeed show on !!??

3. madcow

madcow Guest

awwe she was just livening things up a bit and showing off what she can do.

She's a little firecracker aint she LOL:D

Has that 'spark' required to be a great show horse*#)

4. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yep! She got spark! :D

5. samm

samm Gold Member

Spark(le);)

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Hehe, sparkle sounds a bit too sedate for Miss Lucy atm lol :D Spark sounds like what she got. Now we just have to turn it into "sparkle":D

7. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

I saw her with all four feet on the ground, infact i even saw it more than once!!!!
    She def. got sparkLE thats for sure.

At least she kept them all on the ground in the float, my girl decided to do things in reverse order.
    We must remind these babies aerobatics are for the paddock only!*#)

8. Oakey Dokey

Oakey Dokey Active Member

i wish i could have gone.oh well:) does anyone know who got supreme QH?

GET WELL SOON CARIS

Steph n Oak

9. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I think Wormwatch was there with her beaut QH girl.

10. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

supreme quarter horse went to toni porths pali i think..

11. Oakey Dokey

Oakey Dokey Active Member

when is the next gozzies breed show?

12. painter

painter Well-known Member

Here are a few photos from yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy made the earth move as he trotted past!

[​IMG]

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

gosh I love this pic..weldone..great pics Imperial :)***):D

Cheers
    Lee

14. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Thanks everyone for the good and bad comments

I would just like to say these few words
    One horse was removed from the grounds immediately - no one continues to complain about the terrible dangers this horse was putting alot of others in (is this because it was only a mare?)
    2nd One the stallion concerned was spoken to and all measures were taken to give them a chance to complete as they had travelled a very long way to support the feature breed - therefore after it won supreme we had to ask them to romove the lovely boy as to stay any longer was not in their or ours best interest - What a shame!
    Next issue the Andalusians - perhaps the best way to solve this issue is to remove them fromt the programme - then you can compete in the Other Registered Breeds as the other competitor was forced to do - and yes they were offered a refund if thy wished to have one.
    Last but not least Judges comments can be sometimes off putting - and yes perhaps thoughts should be kept to themselves - and a note to remember that one day when you are asked to be a penciller - perhaps in the end what is said in the ring should stay just there.

All thou these few issues and the terrible incident with the fall (which I know very little about) how it happened etc - would love to thank our very qualified and experienced 1st aider - Rob

We have 16 acres of ground space over 280 horses, lots and lots of spectators - I think the day went exceptionally well - I was on my way home by 4.30pm

It was defiantely our biggest show yet!
    The next one is on 9th August
    (Sorry Mad Cow that I missed you!)

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

[​IMG]

He is absolutely beautiful :)* & i missed seeing him yesty!!

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Ahhh my baby! :)
    Great pics Painter, was lovely to meet you yesty. :)*

17. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Painter when will yours be up on your website?

18. painter

painter Well-known Member

LOL very soon, hubby is working on them now, first lot in about 20 minutes and the second lot about an hour.

I wish these horses were all mine it would give me a good reason to print some of these photos to keep for myself:) LOL I really love my new camera:D

I'm about to go feed Flicka, so they will probably be done by the time I get home.

19. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

AWWWWW Shucks Thanks W.P Had my hands full with the monster on sunday so didn,t get much of a chance to talk to anyone...Thankyou for posting the pic,s...**)**)

20. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

Was there another Clydie there, with a man handling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.