Gossies Summer Show Off Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by deschuur, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

I thought I would start a new thread for the results:D Looking forward to reading who won what:)*

*I hope there is not a thread already that I missed:eek:*

2. Rachael and BErry

Rachael and BErry New Member

i posted in the other thread but i will do it again. We took my part bred andy mare and her 2 month old filly out. Both were very well behaved. The filly got 3rd in best presented out of about 8. 1st filly 2 and under betting 2 other fillies. She also got champion mare or filly betting her mother and another mare. My mare got 1st mare over 6 yrs and reserve champion. It was a good day for us.

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well my girl had her public outing since retiring from racing a year and a bit ago :D Gotta love off the track tbs LOL.

Mya actually coped very well particularly as she only got plaited up this morning (3am starts after less than 4 hours sleep are bad!) The only thing she really had a sad about was miniatures who either started playing up or whinnied :D If they were behaving and were quiet she was fine ;) She seemed to have a sign on her saying "target practise here" though with two horses kicking out at her when she was minding her own business and they were the ones who entered her space :( Luckily they both missed, particularly as neither owner bothered saying sorry.

We got 1st in ring 4 senior handler over 25 year and then 2nd (out of 2 LOL) in thoroughbred mare 4-7 years.

So her first (and last!) halter show is over with :)*

I do have a (bad) picture however I can't be bothered downloading it until I have had a nap.

Marianne it was a pity I missed you but I just wanted to go home LOL. Plus I didn't have my mobile anywhere near me...

4. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

Rachael and BErry did you have a man come up asking how old your foal was?

5. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

This was Caspers first and last show. He decided it would be fun to sleep all day so when the judge was looking at him he looked like a chestnut camel!!!

Im definitely sticking to showjumping with him:)*

Our mini did well though, he got 1st foundation gelding, champ foundation gelding, 3rd mane and tail, 1st best WA bred and first classic trot! So we are all pleased with him!

6. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Congrats everyone on thier winnings, but WOW there was a lot of horses there today!!!!

Tess and i got (Welsh D)
    2nd Best Presented
    1st Filly 3yr and under
    Champion Mare/Filly

She was extremely well behaved today - i acutally think she enjoys going to shows.

Saw heaps of stockies today too.

7. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

not a good day for me today
    first i missed my brest presented class
    then as we were walking in for my mare class cassie kicked chelsea in the chest and i knew nothing about it till i was told by my sister:(
    cassie was an absalute bitch in the class wouldn't stand still, wouldnt slow down to turn a corner in the work out
    then when i thought it was all over,while i was unloading her at home she stood on my big toe

but otherwise it was a great day of catching up with a few friends that i hadn't seen in agers

8. Rachael and BErry

Rachael and BErry New Member

Yes a man did with a girl and a few other people as well.

9. JustJam

JustJam Well-known Member

I went down for a look-see and there were some stunning horses and ponies there :)

Well done to all the handlers because that wind was just roaring through and most of the horses were calm and very well behaved!

If anyone is missing any horses or ponies, they are definately not in the boot of my car - honest :D

10. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

I had a pretty good day, finally got Kitty measured and she came in
    at 14.1 3/4, VERY happy with that.

Thanks Tyne for yesterday, ill try and do it myself from now on ;)

Caught up with Bethy, Magic, Kelly and Remaani, and Jane Lee?? i think with new new colt - who is better in real life :) Also met Goodie at the measuring bay, and saw Shakhaan from the sidelines, and im still in love with Snip! :D

Kelly, Congrats with Ruby, she looked awesome!!

My mare got:

3rd Best Presented
    3rd Best Head
    2nd Best Trot
    1st ARP Mare over 4 years,
    RESERVE CHAMPION Mare/Filly

was pretty happy with her, seen as i havent shown in years, and it was only her second show

Just downloading some pics now, will post in a min

Rachel and Berry, your mare and foal were gorgeous! My Mum absolutely loved them

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Was such a HUGE turnout today..over 280 horses...

Alex had a ball...Rearing to go again....

His results with Bundy are...

2nd Best Presented
    1st Gelding 3yrs & Under
    Reserve Gelding
    1st Mane/Tail
    3rd Best Trot
    3rd WA Bred
    1st Progeny.

Bundy tested him most the day and alex is buggered...

I got 2nd In my handler class:)

Pics coming soon..

Also best wishes for the lady who come of today..Poor thing horse went up and they both come crashing down resulting in horse falling onto her....Ambo was just starting to move her as we were leaving...

Also Emma16 Took my pinto mare chloe...Will let her fill u in on her results(not that many..:( )..Aparently she has a dog ugly head:(

12. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Chloe was a very good girl apart from falling asleep all day.... LOL

we got:
    2nd handler
    2nd best marked pinto
    3rd mare 4yrs and over (aorb)

yeh, the judge rekons chloe has a dog ugly head...:mad: i think she looks bewdiful the way she is!

13. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Bah, remember that it is only that one judges opinion.

Well done on everyone's results

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

thats it Andhi..Just know now never to go under that judge..lol

I love my girl the way she is(well a few kilos lighter would be nice..lol)

here some pics of alex & bundy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Congratulations on the results everyone:)

Aww poor Chole, I think she is a lovely girl:)

16. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

We had a great day, Britney has great results, & is a happy young lady, her 1st show with Sprite (foundation pony)

1st JNR handler 12yrs & under with DJ, mini horse mare.

1st Best Presented Foundation.
    1st Foundation Filly 2-3yrs.
    Champion Foundation Mare/Filly.
    SUPREME FOUNDATION

2nd Best Presented ORB (HUGE class so I am told).
    1st Filly 3yrs & under.
    Res Champion Mare/Filly.

Me with DJ (I've been out of the ring for a while, need to get back into it & daughter kicking my a**, lol)
    2nd Best Presented Mini Horse.
    1st Mare.
    Res Champion Mare/Filly.

So many nice horses/ponies there today, well done everyone. If you any photos of my ponies & Britney feel free to put them up, (be nice if ones of me, eeekkkkk)

Well done to little Alex for his hard work today he looked cute out there **) Heidi who cares what judge thinks, lucky you were taking her home not judge #( I did get told a few un-called for remarks from said judge.

17. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Well done Britney:D

P1980 Alex and Bundy look so cute together:)

18. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

:)* :)) Wooo go Kitty! (who beat her for champ? :p) - Thats a good height too, i thought she be bigger :eek: lol which means Kazz is smaller than i thought too haha

Cant wait to see pics! (I have tears lol im such a sook)

19. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

We went OK but not excellent. Casey was a tool all day.
    WELSH
    1st Handler
    1st Stallion 4 +
    Reserve Champion

PALOMINO
    1st Stallion 3 +
    Reserve Champion
    3rd caot
    4th mane and tail

He acted like a weanling all day. He stood up nicely but did really crappy workouts. I have no pics cos no one had a camera with us.

20. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Was waiting for you to read this :)

aawww you dag ;) she was pretty good considering she has only been to the State Champs in Nov, then there today. Its a great height, im so happy,

a filly with the same sire as George,

just uploading the pics now, photobucket is being S L O W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.